AFL Round 22 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure who I want to win tonight. Probably the Tigers as I'm more worried about playing GWS in the finals than a cooked Richmond with no Dusty.
True but tigers not making finals is funnier. It’s a real dilemma

Richmonds side looking horrific all of a sudden, not much young talent coming through, and a few more of the senior players to drop over the next couple of years.

Still, 3 flags, what a wild ride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmonds side looking horrific all of a sudden, not much young talent coming through, and a few more of the senior players to drop over the next couple of years.

You'd take it every day of the week I reckon if someone said 3 flags then another 40 years in the wilderness.

Mm well won't be In the convo with Hawthorne so that'll shut their supporters up

Well, according to Richmond's board they're 56 points down after less than two quarters due to umpiring. I'm gonna enjoy their descent into being irrelevant again

* me do clubs usually fall off the cliff this quickly? who's gettable from tigers? I've got no idea who's ooc or a free agent but you'd think the 1s who missed out on the coin or flags will want to fill their pockets or get some success

fu** me do clubs usually fall off the cliff this quickly? who's gettable from tigers? I've got no idea who's ooc or a free agent but you'd think the 1s who missed out on the coin or flags will want to fill their pockets or get some success
I like Liam Baker, he's a good player and can play anywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Back