AFL Round 22 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone, please check out this thread before posting on the board again:

Thanks

In before we somehow knock off Geelong next week and they blame no Hawkins

Don't see Hawkins copping anything for the tackle. There was nothing wrong with his technique.

Don't see Hawkins copping anything for the tackle. There was nothing wrong with his technique.
All about outcome and the Dogs player failed the protocol

All about outcome and the Dogs player failed the protocol

Wasn't there an incident that was nearly identical earlier in the year with another cats player but they got off?

Dogs literally playing for top 4 next week against Port, Lions are going to bridge the percentage gap tonight.

Lions still about 2 percentage points down according to the live ladder but will probably smash the Eagles next week regardless.

Next week is going to be one of the all time great final rounds. So much at stake for so many teams.

Dogs literally playing for top 4 next week against Port, Lions are going to bridge the percentage gap tonight.
Man this last few rounds has had the unexpected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions still about 2 percentage points down according to the live ladder but will probably smash the Eagles next week regardless.

Next week is going to be one of the all time great final rounds. So much at stake for so many teams.
Was a similar round years ago and we played the dogs and we had to rely on us winning and a few other results to make the finals. Late 80’s I think.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I know we play the cats but * would that be embarassing if Danger and Hawkins got suspended or even fined for either of those. Both pretty unavoidable in a contact sport.

I know we play the cats but fu** would that be embarassing if Danger and Hawkins got suspended or even fined for either of those. Both pretty unavoidable in a contact sport.
Yeah both are pretty innocuous. With Hawkins running a bloke down from behind is always a bit risky as they have less idea what's coming. Can't really prevent that and no intent to injure from Hawkins.
Danger flopping was lol. * he is annoying. Nothing in the hit but cause it's Danger I'd love him to be rubbed out the dickhead. He won't be, but I can dream.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Yeah both are pretty innocuous. With Hawkins running a bloke down from behind is always a bit risky as they have less idea what's coming. Can't really prevent that and no intent to injure from Hawkins.
Danger flopping was lol. fu** he is annoying. Nothing in the hit but cause it's Danger I'd love him to be rubbed out the dickhead. He won't be, but I can dream.
Be a little funny if they overreacted after not suspending Selwood 😂

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I have an eerie feeling we’re going to finish third after the H&A, face and lose to Port on their dung heap in finals week 1, then storm back into contention on the back of two big victories to face them again in the Big One.

Just a hunch. I reckon Dees and Port are the two sides with the most stars aligning.

I have an eerie feeling we’re going to finish third after the H&A, face and lose to Port on their dung heap in finals week 1, then storm back into contention on the back of two big victories to face them again in the Big One.

Just a hunch. I reckon Dees and Port are the two sides with the most stars aligning.
Nah. I think we finish top 2 - Geelong are all of a sudden not playing particularly well. Tomahawk will probably miss next week too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back