AFL Round 5: Carlton v West Coast Saturday 4:35pm AEST @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurn definitely doesn’t think so. Considering he didn’t touch him at all.

That was just wow.

Hurn was no doubt aware that the whole stadium had a throbbing boner for a Carlton comeback, and rather than give them any excuse at all he played off him and held up his hands.

And the idiot still blew his whistle.

If he had run full tilt in the opposite direction I'm pretty sure they still would have called him for a hold.

If you can't towel up that mob at the G with the blokes they were missing there's something wrong. If Kruezer and Murphy were in I hate to think of what could have been for WCE and the Blues.

Just can't play at the G old West Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take the 4 points after everyone from the umps, commentators and even the west coast players kicking the goals seemed to want carlton to win. Had we kicked straight and the umps not given away a few bullshit goals it could've been an 8 - 10 goal win.

Carlton are so bad. Skills and decision making is awful.

Long season and young team I don’t think they’ll win a game.

Not sure that they won't win at least a few games as they still have several of their best 22 missing due to injury including:

Murphy
Kennedy
Kruezer
Lang
Byrne
Marchbank
A.Silvagni
Pickett
Williamson

and Docherty of course who won't play this year.

If you can't towel up that mob at the G with the blokes they were missing there's something wrong. If Kruezer and Murphy were in I hate to think of what could have been for WCE and the Blues.

Just can't play at the G old West Coast.
every team has put in questionable performances so far this year, if not for wayward goal kicking this would've been a very one sided affair. At least we didn't draw with st kilda or lose to collingwood at home. Sitting comfy on top of the ladder at the moment.

I think you will find every WC fan wouldn't be happy with how they played great to get the 4 points but a game to put in the rubbish bin.
I know and share that view however above that is I'm gauging '' we're they're at '' and if they are contenders or pretenders. How would they cope against a bigger fish at the G. Not even the Hawks who are rolling atm or a Richmond. North would serve it to them or an out of sorts Melbourne off todays performance. The Blues were missing two of their most valuable players.

edited - not to mention this was against a team who has been belted by the Kangas, Gold Coast in recent weeks has now lost 5 out of 5 this season and how many on the back of last? Have they lost 13 straight or is it 16? to beat them by 10 points.

WCE look like pretenders again.

every team has put in questionable performances so far this year, if not for wayward goal kicking this would've been a very one sided affair. At least we didn't draw with st kilda or lose to collingwood at home. Sitting comfy on top of the ladder at the moment.
:DYou still could though. We'll have to wait and see.

I know and share that view however above that is I'm gauging '' we're they're at '' and if they are contenders or pretenders. How would they cope against a bigger fish at the G. Not even the Hawks who are rolling atm or a Richmond. North would serve it to them or an out of sorts Melbourne off todays performance. The Blues were missing two of their most valuable players.

edited - not to mention this was against a team who has been belted by the Kangas, Gold Coast in recent weeks has now lost 5 out of 5 this season and how many on the back of last? Have they lost 13 straight or is it 16? to beat them by 10 points.

WCE look like pretenders again.
So who isn't a pretender then? Certainly isn't your club, adelaide just lost to the pies at home, GWS just drew with st kilda, sydney lost to port and the crows at home, richmond beat carlton by 2 goals more than we did at their own home ground. Way too early in the season for idiots like yourself to be writing off teams based on 1 performance.

Carlton are so bad. Skills and decision making is awful.

Long season and young team I don’t think they’ll win a game.
You made that prediction before and you were wrong, idiot. You even deleted that thread.

Even Essendon with half their starting list banned weren't winless.

So who isn't a pretender then? Certainly isn't your club, adelaide just lost to the pies at home, GWS just drew with st kilda, sydney lost to port and the crows at home, richmond beat carlton by 2 goals more than we did at their own home ground. Way too early in the season for idiots like yourself to be writing off teams based on 1 performance.

No easy games in this comp anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back