AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never renewed this year as I moved from Melb and didnt see the point because unlikely I will attend enough matches to be worthwhile. They have left messages on my phone, sent constant emails saying its not to late to renew and have now offered 4 free guest passes for any match if I renew by the end of April. I dont know if numbers are down this year or they are impersonating an electricity company, seems odd.

Mate said he called the other day to change his address and enquired about the waitlist. Apparently they gave the flat response that they are upgrading those who joined in 2009 this year

Coincidentally, i joined in 2009 :D

Never renewed this year as I moved from Melb and didnt see the point because unlikely I will attend enough matches to be worthwhile. They have left messages on my phone, sent constant emails saying its not to late to renew and have now offered 4 free guest passes for any match if I renew by the end of April. I dont know if numbers are down this year or they are impersonating an electricity company, seems odd.

So when GWS in grand final, their first ever premiership, you going to miss seeing it live.
Nuts!!!!
or fork out $1000 to buy a ticket from scalpers.

This flag is yours for taking in 2018.

Mate said he called the other day to change his address and enquired about the waitlist. Apparently they gave the flat response that they are upgrading those who joined in 2009 this year

Coincidentally, i joined in 2009 :D

s**t, joined in 2009? That's crazy. Only a few more years for me then.

Hopefully mid year you both get your full memberships.

So when GWS in grand final, their first ever premiership, you going to miss seeing it live.
Nuts!!!!

Club membership gets me a better seat than afl reserve and sitting with own supporters. I had both last year and glad i wasnt sitting in AFL reserve for the prelim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nuts!!!!

Buying a Giants membership is the best guarantee to see a grand final. They have no chance to fill their 17k.

Just a question.... Has anyone been caught using someone else AFL Membership pass for Grand Finals or even just normal final tickets? Cheers

Just a question.... Has anyone been caught using someone else AFL Membership pass for Grand Finals or even just normal final tickets? Cheers

Yep, read the thread pretty sure a couple of people have mentioned it. From memory punishments seem to vary from 12 month Full membership suspension to being put to the back of the queue (12-14 years wait for Full membership).

Yep, read the thread pretty sure a couple of people have mentioned it. From memory punishments seem to vary from 12 month Full membership suspension to being put to the back of the queue (12-14 years wait for Full membership).
Cheers buddy. I looked at a few pages but just couldn't find any post.

Hey guys, can't find anything on the AFL or ticketek website but wondering if anyone knows if there will be a second release of AFL reserve tickets for Anzac day as there has been in previous years?

Hey guys, can't find anything on the AFL or ticketek website but wondering if anyone knows if there will be a second release of AFL reserve tickets for Anzac day as there has been in previous years?

When it does it's usually a few days before. Game is on a Wednesday so likely late the week before. Keep your eyes peeled on social media.

I wonder how this will impact on capacity. Hopefully the amount of seats dedicated to AFL members is not reduced. Will be good to get some new facilities
The AFL Members area is already being reduced to members. As a full AFL member I missed out on ANZAC day tickets this years, my fault as I got my dates wrong and when I logged on to buy tickets they were all sold out. I rang the AFL but was told 'sorry but all sold out! I can put you on waiting list but very unlikely you will get a ticket!' I was pretty disgusted when I got a regular email from the ANZ social club who were selling cheap ANZAC day tickets in the AFL MEMBERS AREA. Cheap as in $50 reduced from $60. Of course they were all sold out! I rang AFL again and was told that this was a corporate arrangement! I wonder how many other corporate arrangements there are with other corporations who are given tickets that are supposed to be used for AFL members? No wonder when we log on to get ANZAC day tickets we are often surprised on how many areas are already sold out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back