AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's not just me :) Others have asked the question here and came back later to say 'found it' but never explained where they found it. They may have been referring to an email and I tend to ignore most of those. I'll try the direct email - cheers.

I think it’s usually the first renewal email that comes with price and waitlist number.

Any news regarding on sale dates? Still no premiership season tickets on Ticketmaster

I think there was something in a hun article yesterday saying March 14 but that’s a Sunday so who knows?

AFL may wait until the last possible minute to see if the Govt will allow an increase in crowds for Rd 1

I just contacted them to enquire about switching to absentee this year. CBF for the shizen that will occur on getting a seat. It was getting bad in a normal season. I can only imagine it being a CF for this year.

Were you able to switch to absentee? I was thinking of doing the same.

This was in the email.

603ede0d13e29.png

Under reduced capacities in order to maximize member attendance opportunities and navigate any unforeseen changes, we will be undertaking regular member ‘on-sales.’ During these on-sale periods, members can redeem their seats for the selected matches free of charge.

Tickets for Round 1 at both the MCG and Marvel Stadium will be available for AFL Members on Tuesday March 16 at the following times;

10am, Tuesday March 16 - AFL Gold and Silver members with Competing Club of Support
11am, Tuesday March 16 - All remaining AFL Members

We anticipate that these ticket redemption periods will take place weekly and will be during the week of the upcoming match.

Additional information relating to Round 1 on-sales, and future on-sales, will be communicated in the coming days.

So does that mean if I want to go to Richmond v Carlton with a Richmond member I won't be able to book until 11?

So does that mean if I want to go to Richmond v Carlton with a Richmond member I won't be able to book until 11?

Yes, priority for club support in the first hour. They are leaving it very late, only 2 days before the game to book. Hopefully there is still a chance the capacity is increased by then.

Yes, priority for club support in the first hour. They are leaving it very late, only 2 days before the game to book. Hopefully there is still a chance the capacity is increased by then.
More like that was the earliest date the incompetent campaigners at the ticketing agencies said they could have their systems in place to manage the new booking model. Expect a crashfest shitshow Tuesday morning

They cop enough crap so fair play for not charging or having a booking fee to reserve a seat whilst it's restricted capacity. They could have easily gotten away with it given so many are footy starved and itching to go to games.

Under reduced capacity crowds and given contact tracing requirements for all members, there will be no walk up General Admission access available during the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season at either the MCG or Marvel Stadium until further notice.

Members will still be sent their 2021 AFL Membership cards but please note that these cards cannot be scanned for entry into the venue.

Members will be required to upgrade to a reserved seat for each match, on a round by round basis, via the respective ticketing agent using their 2021 AFL Membership barcode(s). This includes tickets for any children over 12 months and under the age of 6, for capacity and contact tracing purposes.

Whilst we enter this period of uncertainty with reduced capacities and the requirement for AFL Members to upgrade to a reserved seat to attend a match, AFL Membership have negotiated there will be no cost involved to upgrade to a reserved seat at MCG and Marvel Stadium, along with no transaction or ticketing agent fees.

The complimentary reserved seat upgrades will be in place whilst capacities are restricted and can be redeemed via respective ticket agents using their 2021 AFL Membership barcode.

As announced on Friday February 26, we’re thrilled to have 50% crowds at matches at the MCG and Marvel Stadium confirmed for the commencement of the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season.

To ensure we provide members fair and equitable access to see their team play this year, at crowd capacities below 75% below during the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season we will be prioritising access for competing Club of Support members.

Members of the two competing teams will receive priority access to seating for their Clubs’ matches, prior to any remaining inventory going on sale to AFL Members of non-competing clubs.

We understand this is a significant change to access for AFL Members, however given the unique circumstances we are faced with in 2021, we are prioritizing members being able to see their team play as often as possible.

More information on the AFL Reserve for both stadiums and the on-sale structure for members can be found at here.

Under reduced capacities in order to maximize member attendance opportunities and navigate any unforeseen changes, we will be undertaking regular member ‘on-sales.’ During these on-sale periods, members can redeem their seats for the selected matches free of charge.

Tickets for Round 1 at both the MCG and Marvel Stadium will be available for AFL Members on Tuesday March 16 at the following times;
10am, Tuesday March 16 - AFL Gold and Silver members with Competing Club of Support

We anticipate that these ticket redemption periods will take place weekly and will be during the week of the upcoming match.

Additional information relating to Round 1 on-sales, and future on-sales, will be communicated in the coming days.

Due to Covid-19 compliance at both MCG and Marvel Stadium, all AFL Member ticketing will be mobile this season. Once tickets have been redeemed from either ticketing agent, you will be able to access these tickets by logging on to either agents' website.

Please see links below from both Ticketek (MCG) and Ticketmaster (Marvel Stadium) regarding their mobile ticketing processes.

Ticketek (MCG)

Mobile Ticket Info Guide

Fast, Contactless Entry to MCG

Ticket Sharing Info Guide

Ticketmaster

What is Mobile Delivery?

Mobile Ticket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were you able to switch to absentee? I was thinking of doing the same.

yes I can switch to absentee for $180 or Bronze. Full status retained into next year.

I’m going to just do absentee. Kayo will be my best footy friend this year. The ticketing will be rubbish you wait and see.

Under reduced capacity crowds and given contact tracing requirements for all members, there will be no walk up General Admission access available during the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season at either the MCG or Marvel Stadium until further notice.

Members will still be sent their 2021 AFL Membership cards but please note that these cards cannot be scanned for entry into the venue.

Members will be required to upgrade to a reserved seat for each match, on a round by round basis, via the respective ticketing agent using their 2021 AFL Membership barcode(s). This includes tickets for any children over 12 months and under the age of 6, for capacity and contact tracing purposes.

Whilst we enter this period of uncertainty with reduced capacities and the requirement for AFL Members to upgrade to a reserved seat to attend a match, AFL Membership have negotiated there will be no cost involved to upgrade to a reserved seat at MCG and Marvel Stadium, along with no transaction or ticketing agent fees.

The complimentary reserved seat upgrades will be in place whilst capacities are restricted and can be redeemed via respective ticket agents using their 2021 AFL Membership barcode.

As announced on Friday February 26, we’re thrilled to have 50% crowds at matches at the MCG and Marvel Stadium confirmed for the commencement of the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season.

To ensure we provide members fair and equitable access to see their team play this year, at crowd capacities below 75% below during the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season we will be prioritising access for competing Club of Support members.

Members of the two competing teams will receive priority access to seating for their Clubs’ matches, prior to any remaining inventory going on sale to AFL Members of non-competing clubs.

We understand this is a significant change to access for AFL Members, however given the unique circumstances we are faced with in 2021, we are prioritizing members being able to see their team play as often as possible.

More information on the AFL Reserve for both stadiums and the on-sale structure for members can be found at here.

Due to Covid-19 compliance at both MCG and Marvel Stadium, all AFL Member ticketing will be mobile this season. Once tickets have been redeemed from either ticketing agent, you will be able to access these tickets by logging on to either agents' website.

Please see links below from both Ticketek (MCG) and Ticketmaster (Marvel Stadium) regarding their mobile ticketing processes.

Ticketek (MCG)

Mobile Ticket Info Guide

Fast, Contactless Entry to MCG

Ticket Sharing Info Guide

Ticketmaster

What is Mobile Delivery?

Mobile Ticket
Could be chaotic if there are 20 k tickets for 2 games at G in an hour

Was thinking the same thing, also AFL cutting it fine 2 days before the big game. Geez can u imagine if ticketek crashes!

when...

have two afl silver memberships - know the 'barcode' of one but wouldn't have the foggiest what the second one is as for whatever reason don't receive emails about it

also still can't for the life of me work out what my 'waitlist' is go go from silver to gold; i imagine it's in the 'forget it buddy it ain't happening' digits, having only been a member for a decade or so now

when...

have two afl silver memberships - know the 'barcode' of one but wouldn't have the foggiest what the second one is as for whatever reason don't receive emails about it

also still can't for the life of me work out what my 'waitlist' is go go from silver to gold; i imagine it's in the 'forget it buddy it ain't happening' digits, having only been a member for a decade or so now

Tickets for RD 1 go on sale March 16th (scroll up above i have all the details posted).
Did you receive an email today with all this info which includes your membership barcode number.

Regarding second barcode number which you cant seem to find, does your email cover both memberships, meaning when you signed up did you allocate a specific email to both memberships or do you use 2 seperate emails for your 2 memberships. Check your junk/spam folder too.

I would however, Call AFL Membership Dept on 1300 722 515 and let them know the issue as they will fix it up there and then.
Also, while you're on the phone with them ask them how far off you're on becoming a full member (GOLD)

Considering there's no one who can buy both the Collingwood v Bulldogs AND the Richmond v Carlton match in the first onsale, why wouldn't they have them at different times. Not sure there'll be any 10am rush for the Melbourne v Fremantle match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back