AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got in after 10 mins or so.

We already knew it but can confirm the "queue" is complete bullshit, as the device I logged in on first, didn't get past the queue at all before I had managed to buy tickets.

Sitting in Q26 which is rubbish but just happy to be there, and I guess that's the price you pay for getting 6 x tickets.

oh boy dunk GIF

Of course, there should be an asterisk here because they'll probably "find" some extra tickets later in the week once dining and hospitality packages aren't fully sold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second time ever in 15 years I've not got tickets to a final... thank god I'm not a Dees or Carlton supporter.

They desperately need another window for Gold Club Support.
They could have just not sold guest or Bronze members tickets like they did for the Collingwood/Melbourne final.

I feel sorry for those work at this hour, have to leave their barcode in hands of someone else and find out the bad news later, they miss out. Their friend follows the link in email and never in on time to find the tickets they need.

I have zero sympathy for those who couldn't get on at 12. Either make yourself available to purchase or increase the risk of missing out.

I do feel sympathy for those who were on for 12 and missed out because the AFL sold guest passes for the game. That is a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back