Under Age AFL U15s and U16s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He took 3 marks in the game
Yeah thought about that. All contested though. This kid doesn't come under as much attention as a few of the others as he plays PSA and because of his skill and height is often played deep forward. He actually plays midfield like a Pendlebury and would be good to pinch hit forward. I have watched him for awhile, am a bit of a rap for him but that is just my opinion.
He has a really good temperament too.
Played league footy in the North Midlands last year when not at school and kicked 11 in one game.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah thought about that. All contested though. This kid doesn't come under as much attention as a few of the others as he plays PSA and because of his skill and height is often played deep forward. He actually plays midfield like a Pendlebury and would be good to pinch hit forward. I have watched him for awhile, am a bit of a rap for him but that is just my opinion.
He has a really good temperament too.
Played league footy in the North Midlands last year when not at school and kicked 11 in one game.

Jack Allen is the same. Only played footy for a couple of years and is now PSA. He took 5 strong marks in the game, is fast for a kid 194cm tall and kicked 2.2 and was one of the best on. Be interesting to see them play next week in Brisbane

Does anyone have links to the U16's state games? I know there was a livestream but cant seem to find the replay.

Great effort by the WA youngsters....pity they didn't have their kicking boots on in game 1 v SA....could of been heading into the Vic C game on the cusp of back to back 16s titles.....still hope yet.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did well. He's like an old fashioned forward. Doesn't make the play but takes the fed ball and kicks goals. Well done to all the WA boys today.
Works hard for front possie and does his man on the lead each time, creates space for others at the same time. Does jump into packs but needs to continue to work on that. Better below the knees than in the air. Service was good today.
One of his goals came from a holding the ball decision too.

Future of the draft in 2019/2020 looks like it'll be WA/SA heavy. Some good talent coming through. Should have been back to back u 16's titles for WA. Shame about the SA loss.

Future of the draft in 2019/2020 looks like it'll be WA/SA heavy. Some good talent coming through. Should have been back to back u 16's titles for WA. Shame about the SA loss.
I agree. Had 7 more scoring shots than SA when they played them and beat both Vic teams by considerably more than SA did. I must say though. Baldwin for SA is a ripper. Nearly already has a man's body though.

I agree. Had 7 more scoring shots than SA when they played them and beat both Vic teams by considerably more than SA did. I must say though. Baldwin for SA is a ripper. Nearly already has a man's body though.

Agreed mate. SA were playing good footy- but WA just seemed the better team. Their winning margins were impressive. Just couldn't kick accurately in game 1. Next year they'll be a solid team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back