AFL2017 - R6 - Essendon Bombers v Melbourne Demons 1:10pm AEST Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I did think we would get smashed last week because unlike supporters like you that have blinkers on I can see how garbage we are. Today is nothing short of a disgrace and you are deluded if you believe we are anything better than bottom 6 material. Need a big cleanout in the offseason
I don't think we're great either. I just think the fact we had to rest 3 (arguably) best 22 players might've had a bit of an impact on this game. Not blaming it for the loss because we've been poo, but we're a better team than the margin suggests. And we'll comfortably win more than 2 games for the rest of the year.

That sounds like the Mark Williams to Essendon retirement package.

A little, I actually think you'll make a play, Clarko was interested predraft in him and were pretty close to taking him as a bottom ager and has always seemed complementary.

I don't think we're great either. I just think the fact we had to rest 3 (arguably) best 22 players might've had a bit of an impact on this game. Not blaming it for the loss because we've been poo, but we're a better team than the margin suggests. And we'll comfortably win more than 2 games for the rest of the year.
Selections have stunk all year. Bellchambers gifted a game on the back of 1 decent VFL game, McKenna not good enough for div 10 suburban footy whilst constant performers in the VFL overlooked week after week. Clean out the slow plodders and play the kids all year

Was Oliver over Parish one of the best drafting choices we have ever made?

(Yes, we've made a lot of poor ones)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think our board dumped a bunch of money on you to win. One bloke 175 on you

Its crazy how it happens
Dees were favs at the bounce. $1.88

Really? Must have been some seriously late cash I thought we were floating around 2.10 for the week
Was as it bounced. They said on SEN

Stop jumping at shadows and enjoy your win:)
Yeah there's no jumping at shadows.

One bloke has spent the entire game whining about how we are going to lose and the world is ending and the other will happen because Tyson has been made a scapegoat by stupid supporters.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this win.

193, but Pedersen has had the benefit to keep his fitness up playing in the VFL. Bellchambers has been completely broken for time immemorial.

I'm 185 and I was shocked when I stood next to Pedersen how short he is. He'd be lucky to be 191, no way is he the variously listed 193 and 194 I've seen. Teams still play funny buggers with listed heights and weights.

An extra night's rest, an extra day's rest and an extra training session.
How exactly do you fit an extra day's rest, an extra night's rest and an extra training session into eighteen hours?

Oh wait, you can't- you're full of s**t and your team sucks. Enjoy the loss.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back