AFLW 2017 - R1 - Melbourne v Brisbane, Casey Fields, 5.05pm (Fox, AFL.com.au, watchafl.com)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty low stand out there, too windy for tall scaffolding?
When it's blowy, it blows twice as hard at Casey Fields. Riding at the crit track on a windy day is like hitting a brick wall at times.

Not sure what radar they put up on the screen just before either, because mine has some orange and red heading that way right at this moment.

Cranston has a bit of Fraser Gehrig about her, will destroy a few players this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When it's blowy, it blows twice as hard at Casey Fields. Riding at the crit track on a windy day is like hitting a brick wall at times.

Not sure what radar they put up on the screen just before either, because mine has some orange and red heading that way right at this moment.
Mine too, just hitting cranbourne now

Never being out there when there is no wind,terrible place to watch or play footy.

Can see Brisbane going far into the comp. Pretty strong league up there, and held on well particularly early when against pressure. Few good links up too, let's see how they go with the wind.

Also, how much more effective will wind be with the smaller ball?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back