AFLW AFLW General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

EWmKDSPVcAAEIai

Great that they've reaffirmed that they're not total idiots, but what's the transitional plan to get all the semi-professional players up to professional fitness standards? Are they just hoping conveyor belt of 18-23 year olds will prop up the fitness levels of teams?

Full-time athletes need full-time salaries.

Just saw that Tigers won't participate in the AFLW in 2021. Would be filthy if Carlton was so shortsighted.

Definitely need to upsell in the membership department and make sure everyone is asked to contribute.

I am not particularly interested in watching but I want a womens team regardless to make the place a much better and inclusive club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw that Tigers won't participate in the AFLW in 2021. Would be filthy if Carlton was so shortsighted.

Definitely need to upsell in the membership department and make sure everyone is asked to contribute.

I am not particularly interested in watching but I want a womens team regardless to make the place a much better and inclusive club.
It's the VFLW S7G not AFLW. Could work against player development but who knows what 2021 holds.

Say what you like, the Tigers playing back at Punt Road is da bomb!

"Nearly half of the 7500 tickets available for Thursday’s season-opener between Carlton and Collingwood at Ikon Park have been snapped up, while 1800 of 3800 tickets for St Kilda’s clash with the Western Bulldogs on Friday at Moorabbin have sold."

Does anybody know how I can watch tomorrow night’s opening game on a screen? I can’t tell you how frustrated I get with the AFL for not being able to provide timely broadcast guides (for any competition) every year!

5d43493bdbc7f37274c369b9e2937983.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Does anybody know how I can watch tomorrow night’s opening game on a screen? I can’t tell you how frustrated I get with the AFL for not being able to provide timely broadcast guides (for any competition) every year!

5d43493bdbc7f37274c369b9e2937983.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's on CH7 & FoxFooty starting at 7PM (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back