Opinion AFLX - What do we think of this round robin pre-preseason experiment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it a good time now to do a blackmail on Sloane?
The Crows coaching panel says to him "Righto Sloaney, if you don't sign on the dotted line by next week, you're gonna be in all the AFLX games. Have a think about it mate.."

I had no doubts that it was always going to be a flop. I'm just surprised some clubs have decent players playing in it.

I did not realise it was on, Thursday night for some reason Because I had Feb 25 colour in on the calendar, I was thinking next week.
So how much interest I have in the game, May watch the Crows games on TV 7two to see how Doedee and Gullucci go.

I did not realise it was on, Thursday night for some reason Because I had Feb 25 colour in on the calendar, I was thinking next week.
So how much interest I have in the game, May watch the Crows games on TV 7two to see how Doedee and Gullucci go.
I didn't even realise it was being televised on FTA TV!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Games of AFL experience for the named #AFLX squads:

1052 NTH
955 STK
932 FREM
877 GEEL
848 PORT
786 ESS
774 SYD
752 HAW
748 COLL
709 BRIS
681 MELB
540 GCS
472 GWS
412 CARL
278 ADEL
261 RICH
91 WCE
65 WBD

It was possible for us to have a team with 0 games of experience but we didn't take it.

Wilson, Murphy, Edwards, Signorello, Poholke, McPherson, Jarman, Hunter, Himmelberg, Fogarty, Doedee, Dear, Davis

Wow, that sounds incredibly tacky. Just because cricket have zing bails doesn't mean that everything is better with them.

If they worked like Zinga bails then I would support it - as in if the ball hits the post they light up. Would clear up those 50/50 hit the post calls.

LED strips for the sake of them however, is a farce.

AFLX needs multiball.

Maybe have random moments in the game where a second ball is inserted jjnto the game. A different colour to the one in play.

During this time period each team "owns" a ball and you can only score with the opposing team's ball. Scores are doubled during these periods.

Maybe take away the random timing and make it the final two minutes of each quarter. Have a "two minute warning" siren.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back