AI football

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
How long til this is a thing?

I was listening to an interview yesterday where they were talking about AI movies on demand. I.e. make me a romcom movie with x and y as lead characters with a big plot twist...

How long til we have this for football, would you do it and what would you request?

Make me a grand final between Port and the Crows where Port win with a kick after the siren.

Make me a 2023 season where Hardwick is coaching Port instead of Hinkley.

Make me a game between the AFL team of the century and the 2022 Geelong GF team.

Make me a game between the SA and Vic teams of the century.

So many possibilities.

I cant see it replacing actual football but I can see it being a great bit of fun on the side.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

yep...unfit 50 year old eggtardo gets called upon from the crowd to come on and help them win the 2024 GF.
Then he goes home to his 'wife' Megan Gale

Hopefully AI can write us a decent AFL video game..

I deleted my post of the horror of AI, because I just realised I can get a saints flag with it.
I for one welcome our new AI overlords.

AI will be a cancer on society of epic proportions mark my words.
It will Kill the Arts, jobs, our brains.
Imagine how stupid we are going to get.
Thats right, even more stupid than right now.
People gravely, gravely underestimate the effect this is going to have on society as a whole.
Its treated as bit of a laugh at the moment, watch that change quickly!
And this is all with it remaining non self aware. If that happens, its all over.
Think about the advancements in science, engineering and medicine that will be possible.

How long til this is a thing?

I was listening to an interview yesterday where they were talking about AI movies on demand. I.e. make me a romcom movie with x and y as lead characters with a big plot twist...

How long til we have this for football, would you do it and what would you request?

Make me a grand final between Port and the Crows where Port win with a kick after the siren.

Make me a 2023 season where Hardwick is coaching Port instead of Hinkley.

Make me a game between the AFL team of the century and the 2022 Geelong GF team.

Make me a game between the SA and Vic teams of the century.

So many possibilities.

I cant see it replacing actual football but I can see it being a great bit of fun on the side.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hardwick instead of Hinkley? Why would you want to go backwards?

Think about the advancements in science, engineering and medicine that will be possible.
Already have, but really, history though it might not repeat, often rhymes.
Humans with tech that can be abused have a pretty poor record.
Hopefully your right though.

Sounds like you need to visit the SFA section of this website and get some Qooty into ya.
Is a comeback to the Swamprats on the cards?

Why would you bother watching the first 3 quarters if you knew the game ends with a kick after the siren. I cant see it working at all for sport

What I think will be the end of real sports is when they have ultra realistic virtual reality games where you are 'playing' while sitting on the couch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back