All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always been a left leaning person.
Having said that I don't like what is happening to the left at the moment.
It is being overtaken by snow flake, PC, eternally offended radicals. When they don't like what you have to say they try to shut you down by calling you a sexist or a racist or a nazi etc etc.
These people are no better than the extreme right. They are against freedom of speech and are a blight on the left of politics.

I left the left mate, too embarrassed to be associated with them. Once upon a time you found me at university rallies and marching down Bourke St opposing the Iraq War. Now I wouldn't be caught dead within a mile of them. Utter embarrassment.

This is an example of people trying to pin everything on him. The El Paso shooter's profile lists himself as a Democrat and in his own manifesto he says Trump did not inspire him but don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Think you may be wrong on this one, not a good example and this report is from the Murdoch Press that are not that favorable to Democrats.

Traveled 650 miles to where he could find the mosts hispanics to kill passed a few Walmarts on the way. Trump's rhetoric towards Mexicans and the like doesn't help.

I left the left mate, too embarrassed to be associated with them. Once upon a time you found me at university rallies and marching down Bourke St opposing the Iraq War. Now I wouldn't be caught dead within a mile of them. Utter embarrassment.
I think the true left is still there, but they have been drowned out by the new breed of extreme leftists.
My values are still left leaning and these guys and girls on the extreme left do not represent me, or the true left, in my opinion.
They are more dictatorial than any Nazi out there.

You said he's a paedophile, then labelled it as a fact. Don't try and weasel your way out of yet another stupid incorrect comment.

Again, provide the article that confirms Trump is a paedophile, you said he was. HUGE accusation to make, I'm sure you have a lot of evidence.

I think you need one of those "fact checkers" as much as Trump does because every 2nd thing you say is utter crap. ;)
You think it is normal for 55 yo men to walk into teenagers dressing rooms?? Ethical to say “Hello girls, I am the head judge and I am in room 215.” Not in the world must decent people live in.

You think it is normal for 55 yo men to walk into teenagers dressing rooms?? Ethical to say “Hello girls, I am the head judge and I am in room 215.” Not in the world must decent people live in.

Rich, powerful men and beautiful young women gravitate towards each other. Hardly the first or the last and money lures women and they all indulge in it. A vast amount of young women are positioning themselves to find a sugar daddy, it's not all one way. It's sinful and distasteful all around but it happens and women facilitate it as much as men.

Pedo is a different ball park you should be careful to throw around without proof.

I'll just say despite all the reasons to dislike him he's still more popular than the alternatives. The silent majority just sit back and watch. There's a lot of hot air year round from a few that gets shown for what it is come election time.
The man has no friends as he is obnoxious. He is unfaithful. He doesn’t pay his bills. He sexually assaults women. He refuses to spend meaningful time with his son. He watches TV rather than attending to his duties. He cheats at golf. Phones up radio stations, purporting to be someone else, certifying to sexual liaisons with famous women. He uses charity donations for his own expenses. When his peers were fighting for their country, and imprisoned, he was hiding under his bed. He belittles the disabled.

I think the true left is still there, but they have been drowned out by the new breed of extreme leftists.
My values are still left leaning and these guys and girls on the extreme left do not represent me, or the true left, in my opinion.
They are more dictatorial than any Nazi out there.

I'm all for social equality and a fair go for everyone but I'm very ashamed of the extremists and would go out of my way not to be associated with them in any form now. Still vote Labor but disgusted on a daily basis by the depths the extremists sink to do I wouldn't set foot anywhere near any of their social action and actively denounce it unless it's a union movement for fair pay but I don't believe this gender pay gap, patriarchy horse s**t. Gone way too far with this gender identification crap so I'm pushed to become socially conservative whilst not liking how the rich and poor are treated by Liberals so I'm really unrepresented. As a not well off single white young man, you really get all of the demonisation and discrimination now and none of the so called benefits.

Rich, powerful men and beautiful young women gravitate towards each other. Hardly the first or the last and money lures women and they all indulge in it. A vast amount of young women are positioning themselves to find a sugar daddy, it's not all one way. It's sinful and distasteful all around but it happens and women facilitate it as much as men.

Pedo is a different ball park you should be careful to throw around without proof.
Stop watching so much TV, women are not looking to trade sex for money or a rich life (the old ‘men pay for sex one way or the other’). What a disgusting assertion to make.

The man has no friends as he is obnoxious. He is unfaithful. He doesn’t pay his bills. He sexually assaults women. He refuses to spend meaningful time with his son. He watches TV rather than attending to his duties. He cheats at golf. Phones up radio stations, purporting to be someone else, certifying to sexual liaisons with famous women. He uses charity donations for his own expenses. When his peers were fighting for their country, and imprisoned, he was hiding under his bed. He belittles the disabled.

I'm not gonna bother trying to refute everything but he rose to the top of his military academy, and I bite my fingernails, eat McDonalds and when I drink I drink like there's no tomorrow and other things not mentionable so I'm not one to talk and neither are you probably in the piousness stakes.

Stop watching so much TV, women are not looking to trade sex for money or a rich life (the old ‘men pay for sex one way or the other’). What a disgusting assertion to make.
You've got you're head in the sand mate.
Hell yeah they are, not ALL women but there are millions of gold diggers out there.
You are kidding yourself if you believe there aren't beautiful women out there who know their looks will get them money.
His assertion was not disgusting it was a fact.

How old were these girls? They were over 18 right? So while that may be creepy how is it proof of paedophilia?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is swapping sex for a great lifestyle a bad or immoral thing? Lots of people would love to do it, male or female.

Name me one model or actress or singer who settled down with just an average s**t kicker on 45 grand a year lol. And I'll show you all their dating histories showing them jumping from one multimillionaire to another...

"I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke fellows..."

You need to wake up if you don't know what's going on out here... Trump would have women throwing themselves at him his whole life. He's a product of his environment. He's like what the golden ticket meant to Charlie Bucket to women, he's a mark... he would need to carry a stick around with him. He said he could just grab them by the ***** because he probably could. It's cold out there, face it.

Don't think I can recall a politician from a Western country that repugnant (can be proven wrong though). That is the measuring stick I am using.

Too much hate and divisiveness in the world today, which is really sad and I suppose naively I still expect more from leaders in their given profession.

Anyway, just to derail this thread, I despise Melbourne more so GO PIES!!!
With respect Maggie, I would humbly submit William Jefferson Clinton -who despite the determined efforts of our free press to ignore the evidence has been demonstrated to have travelled 23 times to Jeffrey Epstein's private island on Epstein's infamous Lolita Express. Just my opinion of course and there will be those who will deflect and ignore the fact. But Clinton's behaviour around women of all ages has been deplorable for a very long time.
I would also submt the following names for crimes against humanity:
Tony Blair (never saw a good war he didn't like)
John McCain ( never saw a good war he couldn't profit from)
George Bush snr (Death Merchant)
Hilary Clinton ( we came, we saw, he died - architect of the destruction of Libya which has dissolved into a failed state where people are openly sold for slavery)
these are all truly repugnant acs

Name me one model or actress or singer who settled down with just an average s**t kicker on 45 grand a year lol. And I'll show you all their dating histories showing them jumping from one multimillionaire to another...

"I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke fellows..."

You need to wake up if you don't know what's going on out here... Trump would have women throwing themselves at him his whole life. He's a product of his environment. He's like what the golden ticket meant to Charlie Bucket to women, he's a mark... he would need to carry a stick around with him. He said he could just grab them by the ***** because he probably could. It's cold out there, face it.
You know all these beautiful women were throwing themselves at Hugh Hefner when he was an old man who could barely walk because of his charm Sirlothie.
Had nothing to do with money and fame.
Just a great bloke that women found adoring.
Nothing to do with money at all. Women don't do that sort of thing, and I am disgusted you would suggest such a thing. You my friend are obviously a sexist and should be banned from this board.
Now where are those mods, someone needs to be silenced.

You know all these beautiful women were throwing themselves at Hugh Hefner when he was an old man who could barely walk because of his charm Sirlothie.
Nothing to do with money at all. Women don't do that sort of thing, and I am disgusted you would suggest such a thing. You my friend are obviously a sexist and should be banned from this board.
Exhibit B Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall

I've been warned for talking about these kind of things before, I'm half expecting it. Bigfooty is a bit of a safe space for people I suppose. I do feel a bit guilty dropping red pill here... but it's hard for me not to tell the truth especially when I get called disgusting or whatever it was you want to clear your name. It's just the truth...

You've got you're head in the sand mate.
Hell yeah they are, not ALL women but there are millions of gold diggers out there.
You are kidding yourself if you believe there aren't beautiful women out there who know their looks will get them money.
His assertion was not disgusting it was a fact.
So if a man is accused of a sexually-based crime then his sexual history will never be brought up and "dragged through the mud"? Are you SURE about that?

Yes some times in court cases people are painted out to look bad, this happens in every single type of cases and for both genders, it's a very basic tactic that lots of Lawyers use for everything. Thinking it's limited to sexual assault and women is hilariously naive.

Which case was decided because the way a women dressed help the "rapists" defence? Can you link it?
are you a complete moron or just a good actor?

I've been warned for talking about these kind of things before, I'm half expecting it. Bigfooty is a bit of a safe space for people I suppose. I do feel a bit guilty dropping red pill here... but it's hard for me not to tell the truth especially when I get called disgusting or whatever it was you want to clear your name. It's just the truth...
are you a complete moron or just a good actor?
Mate if you don't think there are women out there that chase money you might want to reconsider who the moron might be.
This aint lala land.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back