All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Acclaimed and The Ass Boys stuff is so over the top, people in the crowd doing the scissor taunt is hilarious.

The acclaimed are quite entertaining, they will have to hold the gold at some point. Hopefully Tony can stop hiring ex WWE talent now such as Strickland. unless it’s people like CSRO or Sasha that have a lot to offer, rather than what he has got. They have developed quite a few talents such as the Ass Boys and the Acclaimed. Add in Hobbs and Starks, Wardlow, Darby, MJF and a few others they have done a great job in building them up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danielson appearing tomorrow to address rumors. He is still not cleared at this stage. Damn concussions.

Rampage with very poor viewership.

Will be interesting to see the ratings for this week and the buyrate for Forbidden Door if this New Japan crossover will be worth doing in the future.

I personally think it's hurting AEW at the moment, especially with the top guys out. They need to putting focus on their guys not some other company's.

No doubt the crossover is hurting the casual fans, but I hope it doesn't make them can the idea in future.

They need to take more care in future in building and teaching the more casual fans about the New Japan guys for sure.

Rampage with very poor viewership.

Will be interesting to see the ratings for this week and the buyrate for Forbidden Door if this New Japan crossover will be worth doing in the future.

I personally think it's hurting AEW at the moment, especially with the top guys out. They need to putting focus on their guys not some other company's.

There was a such a buzz after DON and Dynamite in LA. The MJF is it a work or shoot angle was the hottest topic in wrestling.
The Japan stuff combined with injuries and MJF going cold has definitely been poor timing

See what happens at the PPV I am sure it will have great attendance but there’s no beating around the bush the numbers for dynamite and rampage have been horrendous of recent weeks.

Yeah Forbidden Door has just been horrendous timing. Clearly more than a few plans have had to change with it given injuries and the CMLL/AAA drama.
Feels a bit like Crown Jewel - lots of stories put on hold and some new stories rushed for an "out of cycle" event.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back