All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

OMG thank *.

The one thing that brings WWE and AEW fans together. Not wanting Goldberg.
Thank *. Ruined the career of the best there is , was and ever will be.

Robbed us of the Kurt Angle matchup that would have occurred when WCW got taken over. A big F U Goldberg please stay away.

“product is cheesy”

Or

TK passed on you because AEW fans didn’t want you? Hmmmm
How on earth is AEW Cheesy. He could have said it’s more Indy wrestling style that doesn’t suit him because it’s focused on putting on great wrestling matches/ skill. The man is incapable of putting on a good match.

He is the definition of someone that needs the bells and whistles of everything else. Talk about cheesy he was the guy walking to the ring with security guards , bash his head on a wall and do a shitty pose in some fireworks.

How on earth is AEW Cheesy. He could have said it’s more Indy wrestling style that doesn’t suit him because it’s focused on putting on great wrestling matches/ skill. The man is incapable of putting on a good match.

He is the definition of someone that needs the bells and whistles of everything else. Talk about cheesy he was the guy walking to the ring with security guards , bash his head on a wall and do a shitty pose in some fireworks.

Can't stand Goldberg, and I don't find AEW cheesy most of the time...

But...

Bad week to defend the lack of cheesiness with the two things advertised for Dynamite...

Who will Chuck Taylor pick as his best friend out of Trent and Orange Cassidy?

We'll hear from 'The Learning Tree' Chris Jericho. (Who has the most go away heat of any wrestler on the planet right now).

Can't stand Goldberg, and I don't find AEW cheesy most of the time...

But...

Bad week to defend the lack of cheesiness with the two things advertised for Dynamite...

Who will Chuck Taylor pick as his best friend out of Trent and Orange Cassidy?

We'll hear from 'The Learning Tree' Chris Jericho. (Who has the most go away heat of any wrestler on the planet right now).
Many more things advertised for Dynamite than that.

Weird.

The stuff I’ve been getting non stop is the Title qualifier, the IWGP bout and the Willow celebration (I think either Willow or Statlander turns on the other)

Only saw the title qualifier recently. Stoked for that though!

Haven't seen the Willo celebration yet.

That algorithm aye!

Added to Dynamite:
GL4jA9zXoAA5SCS

Back