No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The mindset of this mob is un******* real, they are so arrogant and have absolutely no idea how little respect they have as a sporting entity.
They carry on like they are some sort of gift the competition, whilst in reality they are despised for being a cheating, moral-less bunch of knobs who have their heads so far up their own backsides they can't tell if it's night or day.
They are a blight on our great game!!!!!
I don't like them much either.

The Weapon is now working at an NRL club but not allowed near their sports science program.

Still no accountability for his actions.

When will it end! :sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...n/news-story/e8a9e69e80195ef98f4158fadaa152cd

THE Essendon drugs saga will return to court just days before this month’s season opener.

Human rights lawyer Julian Burnside, QC, is leading a case brought against AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan and former commission chairman Mike Fitzpatrick.
He is representing Melbourne lawyer Jackson Taylor, who alleges misleading and deceptive conduct during the five-year supplements scandal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally as a practitioner myself this is a pretty clear example of why you shouldnt let personal views interfere with professional judgement.

Burnside has been cheer-leading Hird and Essendon from the sidelines for years. As a silk, he should know better.

Let's see how it unfolds. Maybe he's onto something.

Personally as a practitioner myself this is a pretty clear example of why you shouldnt let personal views interfere with professional judgement.

Burnside has been cheer-leading Hird and Essendon from the sidelines for years. As a silk, he should know better.

Let's see how it unfolds. Maybe he's on something.

Fixed.

Absolutely they got off lightly!!!

This was premeditated, coordinated team doping with full buy-in from coaches, players and support staff.

There was no duping of players. They were all completely aware of what was being deployed and substances in use

Just look at how they tried to be deceptive with the doping control forms submitted by 18 players during the period in question (essentially all of 2012)

Each one of the players to submit a form failed to declare the injections administered (except 1 player who lied about it being vitamins IIRC)

Why would a significant subset of the playing list ALL fail to declare these injections on their doping control forms? Coincidence... I think not!!!

Rotten, filthy, lying drug cheats

Don't think for a minute the AFL was clean with their handling of the saga. Would be hilarious if by getting them sued by *, it uncovers how they managed to avoid punishing them sufficiently for what they did. Might also uncover the smoking guns that have remained hidden from public.

Another timely reminder that * are convicted drug cheats.

Don't think for a minute the AFL was clean with their handling of the saga.

Exactly...to think, if ASADA/WADA weren't involved or didn't push ahead then the AFL would have simply swept it all under that big chunky, lumpy fat rug of theirs!

Don't think for a minute the AFL was clean with their handling of the saga. Would be hilarious if by getting them sued by *, it uncovers how they managed to avoid punishing them sufficiently for what they did. Might also uncover the smoking guns that have remained hidden from public.

Another timely reminder that * are convicted drug cheats.
Their forever going to be known "the drug cheats" of the AFL..How embarrassing for the supporter :p

Let's see how it unfolds. Maybe he's onto something.

Burnside has made his money and is now just doing things he finds interesting and/or worthwhile....and, ultimately, barristers get paid to make an argument.

The bloke bringing the case is the story. I cannot understand why he is doing this. Google says he's an active Bombers supporter and was trying to stir up an AGM during the scandal...but if his motivation is to make a name for himself and get elected to the Bombers board, he'd want to be careful. He could be stuck with serious legal costs if they lose, not to mention the possibility of an abuse of process finding. It's unbelievably weird.

Footy does strange things to people...

Absolutely they got off lightly!!!

This was premeditated, coordinated team doping with full buy-in from coaches, players and support staff.

There was no duping of players. They were all completely aware of what was being deployed and substances in use

Just look at how they tried to be deceptive with the doping control forms submitted by 18 players during the period in question (essentially all of 2012)

Each one of the players to submit a form failed to declare the injections administered (except 1 player who lied about it being vitamins IIRC)

Why would a significant subset of the playing list ALL fail to declare these injections on their doping control forms? Coincidence... I think not!!!

Rotten, filthy, lying drug cheats
..this.... top post!

..this... poty... RFLDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back