No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a pleasant change to see some honesty coming from within the Dopers' camp.

No doubt this will fire up the Dopers' faithful who live in a permanent state of denial.

* just signed Jacob Townsend.

Townsend won 3 more finals in 2017 than * has won in the last 15 years...

* I DARE you to post that on their board EPIC MELTY MELTS!!!!!

fu** I DARE you to post that on their board EPIC MELTY MELTS!!!!!

I try to be respectful on the rare occasions I venture onto other teams' boards...

I'm not the type to walk into someone's house and insult them in front of their cult members - I mean family.

Especially since we haven't exactly covered ourselves in glory in the last 15 years.

But still, even accounting for how atrociously bad we have been, we've still won two finals in that time. So I think we're entitled to some enjoyment at their expense.

I try to be respectful on the rare occasions I venture onto other teams' boards...

I'm not the type to walk into someone's house and insult them in front of their cult members - I mean family.

Especially since we haven't exactly covered ourselves in glory in the last 15 years.

But still, even accounting for how atrociously bad we have been, we've still won two finals in that time. So I think we're entitled to some enjoyment at their expense.

True, it is up to Tinny to do the dirty work and sacrifice himself at other boards for a laugh. Off you go Tinny!!.... :p

The only time I have (unintentionally) ruffled some feathers on an opposition club board was the Gold Coast one, and it was from a post I made on a different board altogether. There is one Suns poster there (not a mod) who needs to Chillax I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, it is up to Tinny to do the dirty work and sacrifice himself at other boards for a laugh. Off you go Tinny!!.... :p

I am not endorsing Metalcrusher to post that on the * board....

But I can't control what happens when I am not here..... And *ahem* I feel like going for a loooong walk.....

Someone told Jobe during the drugs saga that he needed to get himself a really good barrister.

So he went off to NYC to make coffees for a year.

That photo of Jobe looks like he just learnt how to spell barista....

Screenshot_20191207-142308_Chrome.jpg

comment underneath: "time to clear the players and give jobe his brownlow back?".........it's beyond explaining - and has been for 6 years......

Saw that.

These as well ...

Absolutely, makes you wonder if they have made a deal with the AFL because I would be trying at all costs to clear our boys reputations.

Maybe because they know what they did and they're guilty? Shock horror

Ahaha absolutely pathetic. If you know you’re innocent you fight tooth and nail to clear the players name and restore the clubs reputation.

The players were shafted from beginning to end by the club, the AFL ASADA and WADA. Still no proof the players took anything and if they did, they did so unwillingly and with the clubs blessing that it was all above aboard

The only time I have (unintentionally) ruffled some feathers on an opposition club board was the Gold Coast one, and it was from a post I made on a different board altogether. There is one Suns poster there (not a mod) who needs an axe I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back