carlyp

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 19, 2002
In sin............. ;-)
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The West Coast Eagles
First of all, I have to tell you all how sorry I am that Kevin Sheedy will go at the end of 2007. The man is a legend, champion and genius.

You would all expect me to talk the man down as an passionate Eagles girl. Sheeds caused us alot of pain over the years :D

I cant talk the man down though because I love him. He was tough, he was crazy, he could be brutal at times but there isnt anything I wouldnt do for the man. There was something almost unbelievable in his realness, in his ability to get things done when the chips were down. He pulled some stunts, he made some people cringe but he was Kevin Sheedy.

I imagine alot of you are feeling quite a bit of pain right now and rightfully so. Sheedy has been around longer than I've been born and the fact that the man wont come storming out of his coaches box for Essendon next year is so sad its unreal.

I hope the club, players and fans of your mighty club give him a proper send off.

Kevin Sheedy, you were one man but to the world you were a champion.

First of all, I have to tell you all how sorry I am that Kevin Sheedy will go at the end of 2007. The man is a legend, champion and genius.

You would all expect me to talk the man down as an passionate Eagles girl. Sheeds caused us alot of pain over the years :D

I cant talk the man down though because I love him. He was tough, he was crazy, he could be brutal at times but there isnt anything I wouldnt do for the man. There was something almost unbelievable in his realness, in his ability to get things done when the chips were down. He pulled some stunts, he made some people cringe but he was Kevin Sheedy.

I imagine alot of you are feeling quite a bit of pain right now and rightfully so. Sheedy has been around longer than I've been born and the fact that the man wont come storming out of his coaches box for Essendon next year is so sad its unreal.

I hope the club, players and fans of your mighty club give him a proper send off.

Thank you for your kind words.

One of the most amazing things in football is amongst the brutal game, desire to beat your oponnent and the ruthless fashion you do it in there is a respect between them.

While W/C have not been in the AFL as long as others, we have developed a rivalry far superior to many others that have been there longer.

Sheedy deserves a lot of credit for that but BOTH CLUBS do also.

Well i already have my flight booked for round 22 for the last home and away game for Sheeds and Hirdy, hopefully there is a final to farewell them in

Thats a lovely post to read. Puts it all into perspective on how the man has touched so many people. Just make sure your mob all turn up and give Sheeds a farewell he'll never forget...in the nicest way possible.

Thats a lovely post to read. Puts it all into perspective on how the man has touched so many people. Just make sure your mob all turn up and give Sheeds a farewell he'll never forget...in the nicest way possible.

I will be disgusted if they dont give Sheeds a proper send off.

He's a champion and deserves respect. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any idea how an essendon member can get tickets other than waiting for the general sale?

No, unless you have a membership plus package, that includes tickets to Subi games. Good luck to anyone else who wants a ticket, they are going to be as scarce as hen's teeth.

True legend of the game and will be a hall of famer without a doubt and i expect Hird to be in the HoF at some stage aswell.

Two true champions and i certainly will be doing my best to ensure that these 2 great champions get the send off they deserve in Round 22 (If it happens that the Dons dont make the finals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back