Autopsy Andy_Mac's insights on Goodwin - 'Ask Andy'

Nothing on Andy, he's been awesome passing it all on, but Goodwin is far too loose lipped for my liking. I'm glad he's not a cliche, but there's a line and IMO he has crossed it. What makes individual players tick should be kept in house.

Ppfft line schmine. I once encounted Chris Connolly at a bar where he told me in no uncertain terms that Nathan Carroll was the biggest d***head he'd ever met in his life.
Theres numerous things Connolly got wrong, but on this occasion he probably might have been right

Max Power 83

All Australian
Jan 24, 2012
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Melbourne
Theres numerous things Connolly got wrong, but on this occasion he probably might have been right

To be fair, Chris is a good bloke an he speaks really well at club functions and the like. You can see he really does love the club, but for the love of god, just keep him away from any position of influence.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Off field he turned out to be a fair dick head but I loved Nathan Caroll on field
Gotta be a line, mate.

If they run a Jack Watts needs to be high five at training story then maybe goody will reconsider , outside of that though I'd say everyone on Bigfooty knows to take it easy on wattsy if he doesn't train in a week

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think he's going to make an excellent coach. I was very impressed. I'm going to get him down to my place to give the exec group a presentation on the togetherness + endurance = satisfaction (or some such thing).

I missed this somehow, but who are you, Andy Mac? And how did you come to have the inside track with Goodwin? Exec Group?

The whole playing group was psychologically unsettled playing under Neeld. That is old news. Don't think Goodwin crossed any line when he said the most maligned player in the comp needed a bit of positive reinforcement.

Nothing on Andy, he's been awesome passing it all on, but Goodwin is far too loose lipped for my liking. I'm glad he's not a cliche, but there's a line and IMO he has crossed it. What makes individual players tick should be kept in house.
Wish he would go back to being loose lipped.

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne
It’s been workout question a really difficult year. The clubs never going to blame the injuries (and pres-season surgeries), but it’s impacted.

Notwithstanding we’re not going about it in the right manner (again). You can’t go from 130% the 80% in 12 months. Goody is still an impressive person, but maybe they’ve disappeared up their own asses to far.

Need to get back the hunger to win every contest.

Back