Streaming Animal Kingdom US 2016

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

The Pope arc was probably the most interesting. Growing up the way he did and the way he was manipulated by Smurf, he never really stood a chance in life.
I think he got a "redemption arc" at the end, with J.

His old self would have left him to die, but he remembered how he didnt do enough for his sister and I guess at the end decided to save J.

All ways thought the younger smuf is hotter and taller than the old hag Smuf.No way she shrinks and gets hit with ugly stick.
Young smuf is Aussie .

Thought the ending was rushed.
Really thought darren would hook up with adrian....

Young smurf

smurf.jpg
270e8073e637dd4e598da0ddd0f5694b.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mixed messaging on this ^^

I didn’t mind the years follow her departure. The flashbacks were the strongest part because it backfilled the early season references that had no context.

It was an ultimate tragedy how she loved those kids in their early years only to see what she did to Julia with the under the bridge rehab. Pope did everything he was told to do so that wasn’t surprising but what Smurf did to her pregnant daughter was shocking.

I think the current time in the past 3 years was all over the shop. The ludicrous scams, robbberies, cop killing and burying and GETTING away with it ALL the time made the last episode seem contrived when the boys demise happened so rapidly.

Anyway it was B grade crime for me and a fun escapist ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back