Another closed thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally posted by Hoggy
So stop posting crap.

It's obvious you don't like the site, don't post there.

Did you forget that I got banned because I was a negative Nancy, ROFLMAO, just as well Bluey doesn't ban people for that here, now run along back to big sniper, I find it strange that you people from there bag the crap out of here & yet still post, so I ask you the same question, obviously you don't like BF so why post here. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Frodo
Just maybe there's a chance that other peoples opinions may have some worth........even a group you taint as 'clowns'

Not everyone can be so superior as yourself Bluey

What?

You exhibit passive-aggressive abuse and then wonder why the thread is closed? You act with no other obvious intent than to cause animosity, and then wonder why the thread is closed?

I seem to remember similar attitude from yourself when the Roys board started, posting there ridiculing the notion, attempting simply to build a platform for open abuse.

So what were you claiming? That the suggestions board traffic fell off because Bluey returned?

Ok some questions were : where is Bluey? He returned, those questions stopped. You're obviously more intelligent than to not catch the correlation here. THEY KNOW WHERE HE IS NOW, FRODO.

Or maybe you refer to the expressions of annoyance against the site? About DB's suspension. Umm ... he's now unsuspended, that would possibly arrest some of the process DUH. Some have moved their correspondence to another board, err ... perhaps that might slow down traffic on this topic DUH.

If these are not the reasons for your query, then explain further. No-one can answer your questions if you're not interested in explaining what your bloody question means.

Abusive threads should be closed. Apparently, you believe that abusive threads should remain open? Why is that?

Originally posted by mantis
That other site is pretty good at closing threads too, must be contagious. :D

This has nothing to do with any other site, so don't if you have a need to post an argument against another site, find the strength to speak direct to that site's admin. It is NOT appropriate here. I've already stated that on a previous thread on this board.

Mobs, while the likes of docker brat keep having a go at things here, while saying how wonderful the other site is, then I have a right to do the same here, with one exception, Bluey puts up with people being negative, where the other site doesn't.

Did you forget that I got banned because I was a negative Nancy, ROFLMAO, just as well Bluey doesn't ban people for that here, now run along back to big sniper, I find it strange that you people from there bag the crap out of here & yet still post, so I ask you the same question, obviously you don't like BF so why post here. :rolleyes:

Negative Nancy, kept coming back with new aliases and as a guest. Bluey does boot people who have previously been booted as well as far as I know, ask Lee, ask Mags, ask QT, ask BomberBoy.

Find one thread where I have bagged this site, find one, JUST ONE, actually...have a look at the thread that Bluey locked today, and you will find my thoughts on the whole topic.

Why is it obvious I don't like Bigfooty?

I post here because there are topics I am interested in, same as BigFooty.com, that is the correct way to use forums, not fill it up with crap.

Mobs, while the likes of docker brat keep having a go at things here, while saying how wonderful the other site is, then I have a right to do the same here, with one exception, Bluey puts up with people being negative, where the other site doesn't.

Have faith that negative commentary here about this site IS attended to.

Originally posted by Hoggy
Negative Nancy, kept coming back with new aliases and as a guest. Bluey does boot people who have previously been booted as well as far as I know, ask Lee, ask Mags, ask QT, ask BomberBoy.

Lee was posting here for ages under different aliases, which I didn't care about, never had a problem with him, just using him as an example like you did, plus QT also had an alias for awhile, until someone dobbed him in.

You mean like when docker brat was posting here under an alias, so he could use the boards he was banned from. :rolleyes:

Hoggy, I am sick of arguing with you twits, you wanted a board with no rules, great, but people are allowed to have opinions of it, the same as they do BF, end of story.

You're a crazy bitch mantis, you act like youre OK with the way I post and even act like a friend in private messages but when Bluey says he isn't happy with the way I do things you turn.

Up yours, you loony.

seeing that the other thread is closed

Can't get enough of the best footy discussion site in the world, huh? Thought so.

Nah, cant get enough of getting a bite out of self important fascist scam artists.

Seems we have a new contender in the stakes of 'best footy discussion'.

Thing is that footy chat is usually 'pub talk' which includes some colourful language. If security chucked you out on to the footpath for saying 'Graham John****' in a discusion about the Camry Crows then a riot would erupt.

Snoogans. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lee was posting here for ages under different aliases, which I didn't care about, never had a problem with him, just using him as an example like you did, plus QT also had an alias for awhile, until someone dobbed him in.

You mean like when docker brat was posting here under an alias, so he could use the boards he was banned from. :rolleyes:

Hoggy, I am sick of arguing with you twits, you wanted a board with no rules, great, but people are allowed to have opinions of it, the same as they do BF, end of story.

Lee and DB is the same friggin thing. End of story.

Now we're 'twits' and 'clowns'. Jeez and you're calling us BigSniper. How old are you exactly? :rolleyes:

I also noticed that you completely disregarded my comments in the previous thread.

Threads are sometimes closed when the topic has been beaten to death and it is unproductive to continue.

Other people's opinions do have worth. According to any number of people we always cave in to the lynch mobs and 'pressure groups'.

What you call a lynch mob I might call worthy opinion. What you call worthy opinion I might call hot air. But you know what? I get the deciding vote because that's the responsibility I took on.

"Self important fascist scam artists."

DB you've just insulted and even defamed me. What am I going to do about it? What would you have liked me to do with another user who said that about YOU?

You angle for a banning then cry to your mates about how unfairly you are being treated, then ban people on your own site for exactly the same thing.

I think we all know who the hypocritical, self-important, fascist scam artist is here, don't we?

Is this lively enough for you Frodo?

Just maybe there's a chance that other peoples opinions may have some worth........even a group you taint as 'clowns'

I think some people have long since tainted themselves as 'clowns' without help from me.

DB is quite proud of his attitude toward reasoned argument. "Couldn't be arsed" were his exact words I believe.

Even in this very thread he has stated his reason for visiting the site is that he wants to get bites on his trolling. That's the attitude of a clown and a clown he will remain, probably until he gets through puberty and learns a few life lessons.

Then again I am, apparently, just a fascist scam artist so who cares what I think?

Re: Re: Another closed thread

Originally posted by Mobbenfuhrer
What?

You exhibit passive-aggressive abuse and then wonder why the thread is closed? You act with no other obvious intent than to cause animosity, and then wonder why the thread is closed?

I seem to remember similar attitude from yourself when the Roys board started, posting there ridiculing the notion, attempting simply to build a platform for open abuse.

So what were you claiming? That the suggestions board traffic fell off because Bluey returned?

Ok some questions were : where is Bluey? He returned, those questions stopped. You're obviously more intelligent than to not catch the correlation here. THEY KNOW WHERE HE IS NOW, FRODO.

Or maybe you refer to the expressions of annoyance against the site? About DB's suspension. Umm ... he's now unsuspended, that would possibly arrest some of the process DUH. Some have moved their correspondence to another board, err ... perhaps that might slow down traffic on this topic DUH.

If these are not the reasons for your query, then explain further. No-one can answer your questions if you're not interested in explaining what your bloody question means.

Abusive threads should be closed. Apparently, you believe that abusive threads should remain open? Why is that?

I can see where you are coming from Mobs...but you are wrong.

When Bluey was away I thought that the board was moderated well for the first time........by YOU. You actually encouraged constructive debate and listened without just giving the put downs that are common with Bluey.
My comments are not aimed at animosity. They are aimed at improving things by getting a change in Bluey's attitude, which is the key reason another site has started. And yes, I know there is only a slim chance but that shouldn't stop people trying.

It's a typical arrogant action to post an aggressive response and then close the thread........as I've said before, there's no need for it.

As for the Fitzroy board I stand by my point and always will do. There is a section here for AFL team boards. Fitzroy is not an AFL team and should not be in that section. I have never had a problem with them being in the Gereral board section or a new ex VFL section being created with them there. My comments were not intended as a platform for abuse at all.

I don't believe the thread was abusive. It was mainly factual. But if it is deemed abusive then fair enough close it..........but not in a way that the moderator throws the last stone and then closes it. That is just plain dishonest.

Re: Re: Re: Another closed thread

I can see where you are coming from Mobs...but you are wrong.

When Bluey was away I thought that the board was moderated well for the first time........by YOU. You actually encouraged constructive debate and listened without just giving the put downs that are common with Bluey.
My comments are not aimed at animosity. They are aimed at improving things by getting a change in Bluey's attitude, which is the key reason another site has started. And yes, I know there is only a slim chance but that shouldn't stop people trying.

It's a typical arrogant action to post an aggressive response and then close the thread........as I've said before, there's no need for it.

As for the Fitzroy board I stand by my point and always will do. There is a section here for AFL team boards. Fitzroy is not an AFL team and should not be in that section. I have never had a problem with them being in the Gereral board section or a new ex VFL section being created with them there. My comments were not intended as a platform for abuse at all.

I don't believe the thread was abusive. It was mainly factual. But if it is deemed abusive then fair enough close it..........but not in a way that the moderator throws the last stone and then closes it. That is just plain dishonest.

Hmm ... food for thought there, Frodo.

I appreciate your point now, though I think the way you stated it made it extremely easy to believe that it was aggressive. For Pete's sake, rolleyes should be banned.

Your follow-up comments on the Roys board are accepted and noted. In the same vein though, until this recent post from you, the manner in which you argued your point came across as combative.

Suddenly I hear straight from your own keys that you're a fan of my style as a moderator. Wow. In all honesty, I thought it was the opposite.

Perils of a conversation that isn't face to face.

Originally posted by Bluey
OK Frodo - what EXACTLY would you like me to do? How EXACTLY would you like me to behave?

Just act like Frodo, then he'll be happy.

If not that I'd prefer you to act somewhat like Nelson Mandela.

Threads are sometimes closed when the topic has been beaten to death and it is unproductive to continue.

Most threads qualify under this definition. They should all be closed.

More to the point, threads are closed when mods are criticised to the point that they cant take any more.

Originally posted by hotpie
Most threads qualify under this definition. They should all be closed.

More to the point, threads are closed when mods are criticised to the point that they cant take any more.

Examples please? If the thread was about the mods, I certainly wouldn't close it. If it got sidetracked from the original topic and became a 'mod bashing' thread, then each post is looked at individually.
I gave everyone a chance to say their piece about me and was surprised how restrained it was.
Maybe a lot didn't even see the thread.
Thread closing is quite uncommon really.

Re: Re: Re: Another closed thread

It would be dishonest of me to sit there discussing it when quite frankly it is extremely unlikely that my stance is going to change, or I've made up my mind to make a change and do not wish to clutter the site with more empty anti-mod rantings.

Still waiting to hear your orders on how exactly I should operate so you feel comfortable that you won't get banned... hang on I've never even come close to banning you. I don't even know if I've ever warned you. I don't even know what you're complaining about seeing as you've always conformed to the rules on this site closely enough to notwarrant any attention... who exactly are you sticking up for? Why exactly can they not stick up for themselves?

You've confused me again. I'm going to have a digestive biscuit and a lie down.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Another closed thread

It would be dishonest of me to sit there discussing it when quite frankly it is extremely unlikely that my stance is going to change, or I've made up my mind to make a change and do not wish to clutter the site with more empty anti-mod rantings.

Still waiting to hear your orders on how exactly I should operate so you feel comfortable that you won't get banned... hang on I've never even come close to banning you. I don't even know if I've ever warned you. I don't even know what you're complaining about seeing as you've always conformed to the rules on this site closely enough to notwarrant any attention... who exactly are you sticking up for? Why exactly can they not stick up for themselves?

You've confused me again. I'm going to have a digestive biscuit and a lie down.

Well I'm off to the fireworks and will respond when I have more time.

And you really don't remember banning me eh???? I never warranted any attention eh!!!!

Short memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back