Another closed thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another closed thread

Originally posted by Frodo
Well I'm off to the fireworks and will respond when I have more time.

And you really don't remember banning me eh???? I never warranted any attention eh!!!!

Short memory.

Sauron hasn't banned you from Mordor yet, despite all the attention you have gained? I guess hobbits do have short memories!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Another closed thread

Originally posted by Bluey
hang on I've never even come close to banning you

On banned members board:

Welcome to the newest member of this board - FRODO!

That was a bit over the top from myself, must've been pretty off the planet at the time to allow my true thoughts on you to end up in this public arena. ;)

I suppose you're going to get hassles from people if you keep doing things to provoke them, ie: editing their signatures.

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
I suppose you're going to get hassles from people if you keep doing things to provoke them, ie: editing their signatures.

They changed it from BigFooty.com to bigfooty.

It has happened before and I was previously banned for it

CNK you talk about me not using my usual nick on a new board, not that there is a rule you have to use the same nick, how about you, what were your previous nicks on here, I have a pretty good idea & what is your nick on the other site?

Also, you agreed I got banned because I only posted negative stuff on that site, guess the mods here are better, because not one of your posts here have been anything but negative & hanging shyte on the site & posters. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mantis
CNK you talk about me not using my usual nick on a new board, not that there is a rule you have to use the same nick, how about you, what were your previous nicks on here, I have a pretty good idea & what is you nick on the other site?

Also, you agreed I got banned because I only posted negative stuff on that site, guess the mods here are better, because not one of your posts here have been anything but negative & hanging shyte on the site & posters. :rolleyes:

I am Chris on the other site and was saiak here...

I don't remember posting anything about you...except saying that you were banned because you lied.

I havent been around long enough to pass judgement on you...but a tip would be to try and come across less bitchy and try to make a post without a :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cnk
I am Chris on the other site and was saiak here...

I don't remember posting anything about you...except saying that you were banned because you lied.

I havent been around long enough to pass judgement on you...but a tip would be to try and come across less bitchy and try to make a post without a :rolleyes:

So why aren't you using the same name on both forums & why aren't you posting under saiak here now?

HA HA if people got banned because they lied, wouldn't be many people left on any forums, there is no rule saying that you have to divulge your identity, this is the internet, not real life.

OH & sorry I love these. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So why aren't you using the same name on both forums & why aren't you posting under saiak here now?

HA HA if people got banned because they lied, wouldn't be many people left on any forums, there is no rule saying that you have to divulge your identity, this is the internet, not real life.

To your first point, i tried to register Chris here, was taken.

I am not using saiak because saiak was banned for being an alias of blueboy03 which was banned because I called Danni a liar after a bitter argument. And the fact I read the stuff in the mods room and made a big deal over it.

I didn't make the decision to ban you. Although the way you are acting about it and constantly bagging the site maybe it was the right choice.

Originally posted by cnk
They changed it from BigFooty.com to bigfooty.

It has happened before and I was previously banned for it

Haha be realistic here, cnk! What sort of drongo would happily permit an obviously intentionally inciteful signature to remain?

I'd question Bluey's sanity if he saw that and thought it wasn't intended to do harm!

Originally posted by Docker_Brat

hehehe - sorry I just can't help it. It's my impish nature. It's all just a bit of fun! Just trying to get a laugh!

No sense of humour...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another closed thread

Originally posted by Frodo
Well I'm off to the fireworks and will respond when I have more time.

And you really don't remember banning me eh???? I never warranted any attention eh!!!!

Short memory.

Oh yeah, I did do that didn't I?

Is that what you're sore about? Well my apologies. I was probably just in a bad mood and took it out on you.

hehehe - sorry I just can't help it. It's my impish nature. It's all just a bit of fun! Just trying to get a laugh!

No sense of humour...

Hey, watch it! Qualities like that might land you a mods job..............................somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by cnk
I am not using saiak because saiak was banned for being an alias of blueboy03 which was banned because I called Danni a liar after a bitter argument.

You KNOW there is much more to the story than that. But the whole story would make you look bad wouldn't it? So you tell half the truth in order to dump on a moderator.

Very brave mate.

Originally posted by Hoggy
Still waiting Mantis.

Or were you wrong?

I have no intention of answering a question from a mod of another site here, if you want to ask me a question relating to that site I will do it there.

Up to you & I also expect an answer to my question there as well. :D

Cheers

Correct me if I'm wrong, but all of this stuff lately seems to be a "who can pi$$ the highest on the wall", pretty lame if you ask me.

Fred, CJH (Chris) & Danni are all pretty reasonable people, but just like all of us, they can lose their temper when provoked, and lets face facts, some posters ambition in life is to create dissension.

Now about Bluey, judging from his internet persona, frankly I don't like the guy, I'm sure the feeling is mutual, coz I know I can be "difficult". However grudges should not get in the way of
letting people do tasks, for which they would hardly be paid for.
I know that I could not handle being a moderator / administrator, the constant inane childish remarks, the constant attempts to beat the system, etc. would make me as bad tempered as all
hell.

The same probably applies to administrators / moderators of any site.

I know this all sounds strange coming from me, I’ll live with the funny looks and bewildered thoughts.

Certain things here annoy the hell out of me, certain people here are too dopey to be bothered with, one individual is even committing a crime against humanity by continuing to breathe.

All of these things could be handled by casual banter on the boards, or by using the ignore button, advice that I myself should take heed of....;)

I have no intention of answering a question from a mod of another site here, if you want to ask me a question relating to that site I will do it there.

Up to you & I also expect an answer to my question there as well. :D

Cheers

How old are you?

Seriously. Act your age. You were saying stuff on this site so I say stuff on this site now you want me to say stuff on the other site.

Gee a lot of "stuff" in your reply, you asked me a question about why I did things on another site as a mod of that site, & as I said, I would reply but only on the related site, OH & notice I can reply without making any comments about your good self. ;)

Also, the only reason I am saying things here, is because I disagree with the way things arre done there, but unfortunately I can't air my grievances there. so I don't see why I should reply to a mod from a site that has banned me.

At this rate, there'll be another another closed thread closed.

Re your 'on the turps' thread - are you sure you didn't revert to buying a slab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back