Training Apples' Training Threads 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to training today?

Edit: talked too soon. Jen is. Looking forward to some updates soon.

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

She’s apples.

Imagine you Gimp as mod?

Re

Well you can say I played a major role in making bf all inclusive.. promoting different personality types and more acceptance and understanding for people with varying degrees of knowledge and belief systems and s**t like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you can say I played a major role in making bf all inclusive.. promoting different personality types and more acceptance and understanding for people with varying degrees of knowledge and belief systems and s**t like that.
Without you and your gimpness,
Our board and would have collapsed.

It’s all on you Gimp.

Without you and your gimpness,
Our board and would have collapsed.

It’s all on you Gimp.

It would be nice however to have posters.. not naming any names.. but a fellow libra poster of mine apologize to me when just throwing up willy nilly comments about color matching without researching color charts and finding out s**t like how green is actually an offspring of blue.

Unfbelievable some posters re.

It would be nice however to have posters.. not naming any names.. but a fellow libra poster of mine apologize to me when just throwing up willy nilly comments about color matching without researching color charts and finding out s**t like how green is actually an offspring of blue.

Unfbelievable some posters re.
Your genius is ahead of the bell curve.

You are a round peg in a flat surface, Copernicus, called and he’s flat out in your corner.

I jogged past training today. Didn't see too much in a very limited time.
- Wells was running laps, doing efforts, looking nice and lean.
- Tay Adams training away with his Batman-looking glove/protector.
- Ben Reid wearing hi-vis doing contesting work with Langdon.
- Cox and Goldsack stayed back for goalkicking at the Yarra end. Cox missed both of his tries that I saw.
Pies win by 10 goals.

I always assumed the main session was 3 days before a game, but maybe its two days instead? Anyone remember if they trained on thursday last week? (as we played on saturday)
I’m struggling to remember much about last Thursday at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back