Universal Love Are you a member of the Hawthorn FC?

Are you a Hawthorn Football Club Member?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Guys, I am waiting for my GA membership to come and have just read that this doesnt give me guaranteed entry in to the gates which i thought did? Can someone clarify for me?

Hey Guys, I am waiting for my GA membership to come and have just read that this doesnt give me guaranteed entry in to the gates which i thought did? Can someone clarify for me?

Sounds to me that would be a cover in the case of a sell-out where the general public snap up all available GA seating (unlikely I know). I could be wrong though - best to double check with the membership team. If you go to the website you can do a livechat with them sometimes which is an easy way to get an answer.

Signed up today for the first time since 2008 (the opposite of a bandwagoner, lol).

I hadn't been able to afford it previously alongside having an MCC membership, especially throughout school/uni. It's hard to justify when we only play a couple of games at Etihad each year, and I've never subscribed to the idea that you have to be a paying member to be a true supporter. However, it is good to be back on board :thumbsu:

Signed up today for the first time since 2008 (the opposite of a bandwagoner, lol).

I hadn't been able to afford it previously alongside having an MCC membership, especially throughout school/uni. It's hard to justify when we only play a couple of games at Etihad each year, and I've never subscribed to the idea that you have to be a paying member to be a true supporter. However, it is good to be back on board :thumbsu:
I'm away from Melbourne I joined many years ago especially after the 1996 DEBACLE, I wanted a vote. I had been a member before but got back on board in 1996 . Country member, (I know you remember) about $150 or so a year , two of my sons are members too. The whole family was once, but a bit expensive when your a long way away from home!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Signed up our baby girl the day she was born.

Born on 3/July
At 0456. On her hospital crib card 3rd, at 4-56am of the 7th month.
Anyway we signed her up the same day at 9am.
This is her 4th year as a member and she hasn't turned 3 yet.

Attachments

• 590C234F-D02E-4D59-96A9-DF2E1423CF78.jpeg
    590C234F-D02E-4D59-96A9-DF2E1423CF78.jpeg
    281.6 KB · Views: 29
Back