Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t see the swans game. How did they go injury wise? The AFL app says Blakey was injured? What happened?

Melican went down the rooms but was ok.

Blakey copped some friendly fire which sent him down, but he got back up shortly thereafter.

Think they'll both be ok for next week.

Good news is, no team has won a game after facing Freo so far this season...

logjam around eight after tonight’s result - that Adelaide loss is going to bite us on the bum I reckon

Everyone seems to be losing a game they shouldn’t, some bizarro results this year but I guess that’s probably because of how brutal playing AFL is on the players.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Swannies footskills are scary good.
They are. But they seem to be the reason they win. Teams have relatively easily broken down their defensive structures this year. They aren't like the giants, dees or Geelong, where their backline can win them games. Freo had the game in their control for large portions, but couldn't put it on the scoreboard. We, however, are ruthlessly efficient inside 50. Shapes up as a pretty solid game next Friday night

logjam around eight after tonight’s result - that Adelaide loss is going to bite us on the bum I reckon

It happens all the time:
  • Geelong just lost a home game to Port.
  • Sydney’s one loss so far has been to Richmond who have only won one game.
  • Freo got rolled by the Eagles
  • Pies lost to the Saints
  • Geelong and Collingwood both lost to the Hawks in their recent premiership years.

Also we beat Brisbane at the Gabba in OR which was one we probably didn’t expect to go our way.

Listening to Chris Scott’s post game presser, he is just such an arrogant, condescending self righteous smug bastard.

Telling one guy, “you’re not one of the stupid meedya peeps who would say something negative about Hawkins recent run of poor form, suggesting that he may be hitting the wall”!!! (paraphrasing).

Then saying the golden rule of a head coach is to not comment on umpires then spends 5 minutes telling everyone that’s why they lost the game!!!!!

There is nothing more satisfying than seeing his mob lose a close game!!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Listening to Chris Scott’s post game presser, he is just such an arrogant, condescending self righteous smug bastard.

Telling one guy, “you’re not one of the stupid meedya peeps who would say something negative about Hawkins recent run of poor form, suggesting that he may be hitting the wall”!!! (paraphrasing).

Then saying the golden rule of a head coach is to not comment on umpires then spends 5 minutes telling everyone that’s why they lost the game!!!!!

He’s prickish like his clubs supporters. They have one off night and get relentlessly booed. I’d love to support a club that make the finals most years and have won 4 flags in 17 years. Entitled flogs.

100% agree. He is an absolute snake. Like a politician. Talk about right place right time. I reckon I could’ve coached that 2011 Geelong team to a flag. Since then he has basically been a slightly better version of Ken Hinkley. I didn’t have the Cats in the 8 at the start the season and I still reckon they will miss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max King’s s**t kicking pays off for St Kilda for once.

100% agree. He is an absolute snake. Like a politician. Talk about right place right time. I reckon I could’ve coached that 2011 Geelong team to a flag. Since then he has basically been a slightly better version of Ken Hinkley. I didn’t have the Cats in the 8 at the start the season and I still reckon they will miss.

More likely top 2.

This game looks like VFL standard compared to some of the games earlier this round. Having said that, what’s the bet the Saints will be a thousand times better when they play us?
Oh they'll be in GF mode when they play us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back