Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

100% agree. He is an absolute snake. Like a politician. Talk about right place right time. I reckon I could’ve coached that 2011 Geelong team to a flag. Since then he has basically been a slightly better version of Ken Hinkley. I didn’t have the Cats in the 8 at the start the season and I still reckon they will miss.
Their midfield is pretty weak if Danger isn't playing. They have an unhealthy reliance on Jeremy Cameron to tie it all together up forward, particularly with the Hawk hitting the wall.

They'll be o.k. if both of them are playing. One of them out and they are susceptible. If Both of them are out you can see why they finished 12th last season.

More likely top 2.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Their midfield is pretty weak if Danger isn't playing. They have an unhealthy reliance on Jeremy Cameron to tie it all together up forward, particularly with the Hawk hitting the wall.

They'll be o.k. if both of them are playing. One of them out and they are susceptible. If Both of them are out you can see why they finished 12th last season.

IMO they have a very unhealthy reliance on Cameron and Dangerfield. As we saw last night Stewart just needs an opponent on him who is willing to sacrifice their game to nullify him. Hawkins is officially cooked. As is Stanley. We should have spanked them but we kicked inaccurately, they couldn’t miss and we had Young and Kemp on Cameron and Henry. I’d like to think we will beat them next time we play them.

Just kick the goal

That little guy is pretty lucky they didn’t pick him up and throw him. They have a history of that sort of thing at Saint Kilda.

Happy New Year GIF by HBO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can imagine rabid Saint supporters will cry that Max King marked that. If it helps any, he would have missed anyway.

First words out of the commentator at full time, “Is this the rise of the Sam Mitchell Hawks?”. heck no, they only beat a side even shitter than Hawthorn.

Rowan Marshall could've showed a bit more respect when he received his award for best player from the Saints.
Show some respect,football is only a game after all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back