FTA-TV Arrested Development - Season Four

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the one thing about the whole Tambor/Walter controversy is that it pretty much confirms this'll be the last season of AD. Can't see Hurwitz wanting to continue the show without two of its main cast (Tambor for the allegations, and de Rossi because of her retirement).

It's definitely left bad tastes in everyone's mouths, this whole saga

Yeah the word "basically" in my post doesn't convey anything about the quote that followed.

I'm not going to get roped into one of your arguments SM because I know you too deeply. I will leave you with the quote from Cross in relation to it.

Cross said too that he has been having conversations about the backlash with his wife, Amber Tamblyn, as well as his co-star, Alia Shawkat, who was the only Arrested cast member to call Tambor’s behavior toward Walter unacceptable without qualification in the Times conversation. “I agreed with Alia that there was no excuse. There’s never an excuse ever for yelling at somebody and humiliating them in front of other people,” said Cross, who explained that he once saw Walter treat another performer on set poorly, but that her outburst did not approach the severity of Tambor’s. “There was no excuse when Jessica did it. To Jessica’s credit, she eventually apologized to the actress, and felt bad about it. Jeffrey did as well, but it was a bigger deal, there were more people in the room and it was an extremely uncomfortable moment.”

I'm not going to get roped into one of your arguments SM because I know you too deeply. I will leave you with the quote from Cross in relation to it.

Cross said too that he has been having conversations about the backlash with his wife, Amber Tamblyn, as well as his co-star, Alia Shawkat, who was the only Arrested cast member to call Tambor’s behavior toward Walter unacceptable without qualification in the Times conversation. “I agreed with Alia that there was no excuse. There’s never an excuse ever for yelling at somebody and humiliating them in front of other people,” said Cross, who explained that he once saw Walter treat another performer on set poorly, but that her outburst did not approach the severity of Tambor’s. “There was no excuse when Jessica did it. To Jessica’s credit, she eventually apologized to the actress, and felt bad about it. Jeffrey did as well, but it was a bigger deal, there were more people in the room and it was an extremely uncomfortable moment.”

Sorry I thought you were messing around which is why I replied in kind.

I've read that before.

All I was suggesting was that bringing up any previous incident when attempting to apologise is incredibly tone deaf from Cross, and he has priors. That's all. The end.

I've read that before.

All I was suggesting was that bringing up any previous incident when attempting to apologise is incredibly tone deaf from Cross, and he has priors. That's all. The end.

Go and lie on your dog.

I've read that before.

This is why you have no friends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should have led with telling me who Lucille 2 is played by.

13.nocrop.w529.h312.jpeg

So, is there any free way to make my Netflix american or am I searching torrent sites for this

So, is there any free way to make my Netflix american or am I searching torrent sites for this
It's gonna be on foxtel's streaming service, Foxtel Now. I just checked now and it says that it's not available as it hasn't aired on Foxtel's yet, but episode 1 is set to air at 5pm, so hopefully it should be up after that.

Okay watched all eight.

IMO it starts off flat, mainly because it's trying to tie up the weak loose ends that S4 provided. By the time you get to ep 3, though, it really starts to hit its stride. Eps 3-7 are classic AD. Episode 8 not quite there but still pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back