ASADA relied on 'vague' accounts - The Australian 27/12/13

Remove this Banner Ad

Well maybe, nodoby has the answer.
The question should be put to ASADA. We can all hypothesise. If people really want to question what the "weasel words" actually mean, give ASADA a call to clarify their comments.
ASADA contacts: Telephone: 13 000 ASADA (13 000 27232)
Facsmile: +61 (0)2 6222 4201
Email: asada@asada.gov.au

Yes
We
Can

images

hahaha just put this on the top of the forum and shut the whole ******* thing down then :D

:D

Well rumply asked the question, I tried to be of service. ;)

Doesn't work I emailed them with a question regarding appeals process if their investigations aren't agreed with, they simply reply with "we cannot comment on an ongoing investigation"

There you have it.
Bring on the hypotheses, assumptions, opinions and guesses. Any which way or in whatever context.

Well go ahead and do so. It will be a pleasant change from endlessly repeated drivel.

I don't need to go ahead and do so.

My work is done.

The vexed legal issues surrouding the classification of AOD.

Putting a spotlight on ASADA.

The nature of the joint AFL/ASADA investigation.

The AFL's discretion within its own code.

The ADRV Panel.

How to analyse complex issues.

A tremendous body of work which has served this forum well, assisting all readers in being better educated about what has transpired over the past year or so.

I am now in a position where I merely need to sit back and watch it all fizzle out into nothing, which appears to be the current course.

If time permits, I'll take a look on this board, but otherwise, there is no real reason for me to return.

My work is done.

My work is done.

The ADRV Panel.

A tremendous body of work which has served this forum well, assisting all readers in being better educated about what has transpired over the past year or so.

I am now in a position where I merely need to sit back and watch it all fizzle out into nothing, which appears to be the current course.

If time permits, I'll take a look on this board, but otherwise, there is no real reason for me to return.

My work is done.
Best thing you have written to date, my eyes are tearing up in excitement.

My work is done.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. Although it would be a nice piece of symmetry given the many times you've slammed your own crank in it.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. Although it would be a nice piece of symmetry given the many times you've slammed your own crank in it.

It's been wonderful to have so many of you interested in my OPs. It has been a rare honour - for you that is.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy long weekend.

Please think of me while I am sunning myself in North Queensland.

Perhaps I will check back in as we approach the start of the footy season - safe in the knowledge that absolutely nothing more would have happened in the meantime.

Best regards to all of you.

Do not forget - though I may be absent - my educative efforts will live long in your memories - and there is no greater pleasure that I could have derived than to have fulfilled this important calling with great success.

My work is done.

The ADRV Panel.

My work is done.

The 'complex issues' OP is the pick for mine.

It is unfortunate that many will only appreciate it's validity in retrospect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesnt it get tiresome hanging on so hard?

images

Not at all.

Watching all the incarnations of denialism and obfuscation from down Napier St way is both humourous and ghastly at once to witness.

Plugger35 was very good on the StKilda schoolgirl saga, but a few here are giving him a run for his money:)....and such a long way to go too:)

The evolution and stagnation of EFC'ers acceptance of reality is more interesting than the saga itself these days.

What actually happened was obvious to every HTB stalwart long ago.

It's been wonderful to have so many of you interested in my OPs. It has been a rare honour - for you that is.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy long weekend.

Please think of me while I am sunning myself in North Queensland.

Perhaps I will check back in as we approach the start of the footy season - safe in the knowledge that absolutely nothing more would have happened in the meantime.

Best regards to all of you.

Do not forget - though I may be absent - my educative efforts will live long in your memories - and there is no greater pleasure that I could have derived than to have fulfilled this important calling with great success.

North Sunshine more like it!!

I'll PM you and other Carlton supporters for some tip. Good idea to learn from the best. '_

I wouldn't be able to help you DR.

When given the choice of reality or denialism, i choose reality. Even if i would rather reality be different, it is absurd and fruitless to deny it.

I am quite sure that your point is correct, that if it were any team bar Essendon in this situation, that team would have a group of supporters doing exactly what you guys are doing. Carlton have some of the best.

Every institution has self appointed gatekeepers on many levels. They will seemingly always be prepared to deny reality.

I wouldn't be able to help you DR.

When given the choice of reality or denialism, i choose reality. Even if i would rather reality be different, it is absurd and fruitless to deny it.

I am quite sure that your point is correct, that if it were any team bar Essendon in this situation, that team would have a group of supporters doing exactly what you guys are doing. Carlton have some of the best.

Every institution has self appointed gatekeepers on many levels. They will seemingly always be prepared to deny reality.

I don't think Essendon didn't stuff up hard. Merely how much.

Yes, more to the point.

I do remember laughing at the TV when Hird pulled that line, having heard about the Bombers training regime via word of mouth, for two months prior.

Two months earlier - Try at least 12 months earlier - Were you hiding under a rock ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back