Multiplat Assassin's Creed Origins

Remove this Banner Ad

XBQOOTK.jpg

There has been a screenshot leaked of the new Assassin's Creed game in development which has apparently been confirmed by multiple sources. It has long been rumoured to be set in Ancient Egypt which judging by the screenshot looks to be true. There are 2 objectives in the top left corner which say "Assassinate the Crocodile" and "Follow Shadya to Khenut’s villa."

It has been reported that the title will be Origins but I'll hold off on the name until a name is confirmed.

There is talk that we could get the first official details at E3 but whether that happens or not is anyone's guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm interested. While I didn't enjoy AC: Unity, AC: Syndicate on the other hand was one of my favourite AC games and the only AC game where I completed 90-95% of the side quests. So hopefully this new game can be as enjoyable as Syndicate was for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AC
AC II
AC Brotherhood
AC Revelations
AC III
AC III Liberation
AC IV Black Flag
AC Unity
AC Rogue
AC Syndicate

AC Chronicles China
AC Chronicles India
AC Chronicles Russia

So it's at least the 14th Assassin's Creed game. Petition to change thread title :p

Rumours are also saying its more open world then any of the other AC games so that cpuld be cool

Apparently they have the team that worked on Black Flag working on this so it makes sense that it would be more open world.

AC
AC II
AC Brotherhood
AC Revelations
AC III
AC III Liberation
AC IV Black Flag
AC Unity
AC Rogue
AC Syndicate

AC Chronicles China
AC Chronicles India
AC Chronicles Russia

So it's at least the 14th Assassin's Creed game. Petition to change thread title :p

I don't count the Chronicles games.

Bit over the series at the moment. They're always enjoyable to play but the story tends to bore me after a while. Black Flag is still one of my favourite games from the past few years though.

I think, and I could be wrong, the studio that developed Black Flag is the same one that's in charge of this game. I have high hopes.

Only one i ever finished was Black Flag, so is refreshing to see the same team working on it. Hopefully it's a good year for Assassins Creed and the rumored Western Far Cry. E3 should be great!

Only one i ever finished was Black Flag, so is refreshing to see the same team working on it. Hopefully it's a good year for Assassins Creed and the rumored Western Far Cry. E3 should be great!

You never finished 2 or Brotherhood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back