Association Football Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He's not playing, I'm sure he'd still be fresh if he'd travelled with the team haha.

I just can't imagine Wenger or Klopp doing it.
Just went digging and apparently he had a "long standing medical appointment".

They cost me from getting a 4th in a row

3 in a row over the last 3 days only to lose this one by a 3 with 0.8 on the clock

Oh right I mis-read haha. Thought you meant you'd lost 4 in a row.

I'm on unders in OKC which might be tight.

Oh right I mis-read haha. Thought you meant you'd lost 4 in a row.

I'm on unders in OKC which might be tight.
I'm surprised how good the head to head win odds are for games I'm very confident on.

1.20-1.75 odds for things I'm more confident in than man city at home to west ham.

Annoyingly since Tuesday ladbrokes have taken down the player markets for some reason. Even that wasn't too hard doing either player over/under a points total or picking who'd be top scorer in a match $2+ odds there quite often

I'm surprised how good the head to head win odds are for games I'm very confident on.

1.20-1.75 odds for things I'm more confident in than man city at home to west ham.

Annoyingly since Tuesday ladbrokes have taken down the player markets for some reason. Even that wasn't too hard doing either player over/under a points total or picking who'd be top scorer in a match $2+ odds there quite often

Ladbrokes? Gross. been burned too many times with them, B365 the only way to go for me. Live odds on everything and I can actually watch every game live.

Jatz SM

Interesting bet I've started including in multis in the NBA. For games that are almost sure things I.e. $1.10 odds I've included team with the highest scoring quarter instead and the odds are $1.30-$1.50 for the favourite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got two multi-bets currently running due to finish next Thursday morning. One will payout a maximum $291 (needs 3 goals each in Chelsea/Barcelona and Bayern/Besiktas) and another multi-bet that would payout a maximum of $388 (needs 3 goals in Chelsea/Barcelona, Bayern/Besiktas and Shakhtar/Roma).

In total I could claim a max amount of $680. But I could cash out right now for $152 combined. I don’t know if I should stick with the bets or chicken out and go the safe route and cash out.

The Barcelona/Chelsea and Shakhtar/Roma games do worry me somewhat. I probably should have gone with the safety of some of the Europa Cup ties instead.

You'll probs get at least 10 goals for the chelsea / Barca one at least

Well, I wouldn’t go that far. :D

I know that at least the Tuesday night fixtures should contain plenty of goals on paper but Chelsea might go ultra defensive.

Bloody Lazio not winning today cost me what would have been an amazing multi. Chucked $1.24 to even off my account (weird OCD I've got that I like it on an even amount either ending with a $0 or $5 flat) on a 10-leg CL & EL multi which had combined odds of $146.75

Bloody Lazio not winning today cost me what would have been an amazing multi. Chucked $1.24 to even off my account (weird OCD I've got that I like it on an even amount either ending with a $0 or $5 flat) on a 10-leg CL & EL multi which had combined odds of $146.75

Had Marseille-Dortmund-o2.5 in Napoli-RB (no idea how this was 2.05). Very tidy odds.

Hit an NBA multi as well with the Denver line into overs in the Wolves game, was tempted to go Lakers and Denver lines and overs in both for odds of about $12 but resisted. Have gone Jets and BttS tonight, paying 4.33 which is crazy odds.

Had Marseille-Dortmund-o2.5 in Napoli-RB (no idea how this was 2.05). Very tidy odds.

Hit an NBA multi as well with the Denver line into overs in the Wolves game, was tempted to go Lakers and Denver lines and overs in both for odds of about $12 but resisted. Have gone Jets and BttS tonight, paying 4.33 which is crazy odds.
I've gone off the NBA again. Go through stages where I'm across it every day and then off for months.

Over 2.5 was where I made the money to do the crazy long odds one in the EL. Over 2.5 in every CL game this week. Shortest game was RM-PSG at 1.45, somehow the Liverpool and city games were in the 1.80s and then our game was 2.15. Fantastic value.

Thinking about putting big money on the following multi:

Scott McLaughlin to win the Supercars championship @4, Mercedes to win the F1 constructors championshop, Penrith Panthers to make the top 8 @1.57, Melbourne Demons to make the 8 @1.85.

All up, multi is worth $17.44. Thinking of dropping $500 down on it.

Scott McLaughlin to win the Supercars championship @4, Mercedes to win the F1 constructors championshop, Penrith Panthers to make the top 8 @1.57, Melbourne Demons to make the 8 @1.85.

Don't know much about the NRL is the panthers a good thing? Or about the V8s how's that?

Don't know much about the NRL is the panthers a good thing? Or about the V8s how's that?
Panthers should definitely make the 8 in the NRL.

Scotty is the strongest $4 shot I've seen. Only an incredible set of events stopped him from winning last year. The commodores have swapped models and won't have the consistency the falcon will. I'm very confident on the legs except the Demons. I still expect they'll make the 8 but I'm not 100% sold on it.

I have dropped $500 on this. Looking forward to following this throughout the season.

I have dropped $500 on this. Looking forward to following this throughout the season.

My mate backed McLaughlin to win this weekend so hopefully you get off to a good start. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back