At least we are not Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

port and melb will play off in the elimination final next year and shitmound will come 9th again....:D

Bahahaha....Melgorne will have to go through a complete rebuild after you finish bottom 4 this year :eek:

You remind me of us in 2007 :eek:

port and melb will play off in the elimination final next year and shitmound will come 9th again....:D

Melbourne will be staving off bankruptcy next year, given they have no major sponsor.

A relocating/fold troll attempt, how cliche. :rolleyes:
So what have I said that is not true
As a club norf struggle in Melbourne, hence the opportunity to look for better revenue streams elsewhere So tassie is natural choice

And by the way, I never mentioned relocation precious, but if you'd like me to..

My bad, I read that the wrong way. Either way, it doesn't matter, you've still been s**t for 30 years.

30 years yet still with a supporter base, or, 100 years of fail with no supporters or cash? Wow, you showed us good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, let me have a guess. The number of supporters that'll turn up to watch a port home game ?

Oh who am I kidding ...way to many

Days since your pathetic excuse of a club won a final. But hey if you're more happy with getting 30k to the game than winning finals thats ok with me :eek:

Days since your pathetic excuse of a club won a final. But hey if you're more happy with getting 30k to the game than winning finals thats ok with me :eek:

Yet despite despite all that, I'm glad I'm not a member of the 119 club

Remind me again, how many clubs are members?

Troll the 2007 GF all you like. Richmond would love the opportunity to get in a position where they'd make a GF let alone win one, not gonna happen, maybe another 5 years. 3856 days and counting :)

Troll the 2007 GF all you like. Richmond would love the opportunity to get in a position where they'd make a GF let alone win one, not gonna happen, maybe another 5 years. 3856 days and counting :)
If only to be smashed by 119 points Not on your life pal :eek:

I guess port supporters are resistant to shame

I've got a soft spot for 119 so I poped into Alberton for the 2007 grand final. A mate rung me from Melbourne at 3/4 time and said "How's it going, there must be blood on the walls"
I explained that I was gaping at the jaws at how little Port supporters seemed to care and that there was much resignation and indeed laughter.
I said to him that this team and it's supporters seem to have no desire anymore and that I wouldn't be surprised if they become the new 'University'.

I remember that conversation as clear as if it were yesterday.
The bay covers are a testement to to the culture since 2007.
When Richmond comes to play in Port in Adelaide, if there is a remote chance of rain, my Port supporting mates refuse to come to the game.
I really can't see this club surviving unless their supporters pull their fingers out.
Yet they troll Richmond supporters for being passionate :eek:

So in sumary:

119 LOL
Die Port Die :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back