At least we are not Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Now you are just getting desperate. It's so far from the truth its not funny.

Just visited your profile.
I could only be bothered looking at the first page, but of your last 20 posts from 13 threads, 16 were about Richmond.

You're more obsessed with Richmond than Vanda, the most infamous Bandwagoning Essendon supporter ever on the bay. And that's really saying something, because no one jumps off the bandwagon quicker than you Essendon supporters.

Essendon administration wish that their supporters were as passionate about the the Bombers as they are about the Tigers, as evidenced by your obsession.

Like many before you, you'll quit the Bay when Richmond defeats you this year.
You can't help it.
It's in your nature.
After all: You're an Essendon supporter.

You bandwagoning disloyal flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bandwagoners like bomberboy are attracted to Essendon, not Richmond.

Let's face it though, you've got to be a special kind of masochist to be attracted to Richmond ;)

At the end of the day we both went down, but i would rather a 21 point loss to the Pies than a 108 to the Eagles.

So would I. :(
Good effort from your boys tonight, if only some of the pea hearts on our list showed the same endeavour.

Yeah, I certainly agree. Very creditable result for Richmond in that match :thumbsu:

At the end of the day we both went down, but i would rather a 21 point loss to the Pies than a 108 to the Eagles.
I'd rather a 9 point win against the Pies than a 21 point loss. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back