At least when Akermanis speaks........

Remove this Banner Ad

hoss

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2004
South
AFL Club
Fremantle
........... he usually backs it up with actions.

Fevola on the other hand, loves dishing it out but often appears the the slackest, most dispirited footballer in the AFL. It must be really disheartening for his team-mates when they see him drop his head, refuse to chase and give away silly 50m penalties. He was terrible for 3 quarters today, completely dishevelled and outplayed by the very under-rated Darren Glass.

I think you can add Richo to the head dropping, bottom lip jutting disinterested group too... the girl with the curl, is Richo.

hoss said:
........... he usually backs it up with actions.

Fevola on the other hand, loves dishing it out but often appears the the slackest, most dispirited footballer in the AFL. It must be really disheartening for his team-mates when they see him drop his head, refuse to chase and give away silly 50m penalties. He was terrible for 3 quarters today, completely dishevelled and outplayed by the very under-rated Darren Glass.

I think Darren Glass should pat the Carlton midfield on the back for helping him out with terrible delivery into the forward line, on the rare occasion they were able to get it forward at all.
Fevola IIRC stated that Freo's gameplan wouldn't stack up in September after just playing them, which is hardly the same as Aker ribbing the team he's about to front up against. Funny thing is that it appears Fev was correct about Freo, whether he sooks or not.

Wojee said:
I think Darren Glass should pat the Carlton midfield on the back for helping him out with terrible delivery into the forward line, on the rare occasion they were able to get it forward at all.
Fevola IIRC stated that Freo's gameplan wouldn't stack up in September after just playing them, which is hardly the same as Aker ribbing the team he's about to front up against. Funny thing is that it appears Fev was correct about Freo, whether he sooks or not.

Didn't say he was wrong about Freo - just that he should keep a slightly lower profile if he's gonna put up cr@p performances like that for everyone to see.

He was asked a question and replied honestly. I find Aker refreshing for the same reason, you know he's not just reguritating the party line.
Fevola wasn't that great today, although it's hard for any forward to do well when their team has 1 inside 50 in the 3rd quarter.

If Fev's two posters had of gone through, they would have been fantastic goals, He is a brilliant kick from outside 50. surperb kicks, unlucky accuracy!

Megan said:
I think you can add Richo to the head dropping, bottom lip jutting disinterested group too... the girl with the curl, is Richo.

come on, easy up on richo. i personaly havnt seen him spit the dummy once this year, hes improved in that aspect i think

Hee Hee

Atleast no person(s) could say such a negative statement similarily to a Saint Kilda performer. We are a top team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

90% of the time fevola wouldn't remember what he sais/ or even think about what he sais so if you listen closely to what fevola sais and take it seriously you are waisting your time

xplo said:
And, of course, Milney is held in super high esteem everywhere he goes.
Not quite sure what relevance this has to anything, could ya fill me in please?

Was weak as ******** last Saturday. Didin't tackle, or go in to to get the hardball. Refused to try and mark it when there was an opponent in the vicinity, ran into space to get the easy ball and couldn't kick straight to save himself.

Akermanis is a dog, a golden receiver. :D

Bombers 2003 said:
NOT AT ALL.
Aker is to front up and face to face to be a Bomber.
To play for Essenscum you need to be a cheap shot taker by sling tackles after the whistle (M Johnson), punching the opp while leading (McPhee), tripping (Fletcher), diving(Lloyd), OPucnhing Opps in the head and then running away (Rioli polli).
GUTLESS COWARDS ESSENDON

While I dislike Aker intensely, there is no doubt his mouth writes checks his arse can cash.

Gotta enjoy yourself when you're at the top, I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back