Brian Cook- Carlton to win at least one flag next 5 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Not wanting him in the trenches stemmed from his entire career, rather than just last year.
You don't need to watch every game to realise someone is underperforming. As stated many times, he is 23, nearly 100 games to his belt, and a high first round draft pick - he should be finishing higher in your BandF. (Even when playing 18 games for the year). I'm not completely alone on this view by the way. 'Disappointing' Carlton recruit slammed by great
Look, you guys seem to be getting very defensive about Cerra and that's fine. For what it's worth I think he's a very good AFL player. He's no doubt more skilled than Andrew Brayshaw, for example, but for whatever reason he has underperfomed so far. (Next year might be different)

Seriously, let it go. You claimed he underperformed last year, based on watching a "few" games?

So, it's actually pointless debating his year with you, as you have no idea where he played, nor his role

Seriously, let it go. You claimed he underperformed last year, based on watching a "few" games?

So, it's actually pointless debating his year with you, as you have no idea where he played, nor his role
So you saying that you can't have an opinion on someone unless you watch all of their games?
Also, with all due respect, I'm not a huge fan of Kane Cornes but I'd be taking his opinion on a player (given he's actually played 300 AFL games) rather than a Carlton supporter on bigfooty.

So far Carlton's 5 year plan under Michael Voss is tracking similar to Richmond's 5 year plan under Terry Wallace.

Since Richmond have got it together and become good again does this make Carlton the new Richmond? Or are Essendon the new Richmond?

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

Nice bump.

Yet another thread where the Carlton faithful have been eerily quiet after the season started and their reality has kicked in.....
Cook didn't say they win the flag in 2023
Nor that Voss would be coach for all the five year period he referred to. Plenty of water still to flow under this bridge, it's not like their list is being held together by a few star 30+ plus players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cook didn't say they win the flag in 2023
Nor that Voss would be coach for all the five year period he referred to. Plenty of water still to flow under this bridge, it's not like their list is being held together by a few star 30+ plus players.
Correct.

Their list isn't being 'held together' by anyone...

Regardless, I'm pointing out that there were a number of Carlton posters who were very boisterous in this thread right up until the season started, but since then we havent heard a peep from them.

I wonder why that might be?!?

Correct.

Their list isn't being 'held together' by anyone...

Regardless, I'm pointing out that there were a number of Carlton posters who were very boisterous in this thread right up until the season started, but since then we havent heard a peep from them.

I wonder why that might be?!?
"Exciting times" 😀

They aren't winning a thing with Crazy Vossy in charge.
Don’t forget crazy Luke and crazy Craig 👌

Oh sorry …crazy Craig has left the building punching walls on his way out.

Blues going along pretty good I’d say.

Better ask yourself do they even exist now, nothing to show for it.
Got a McClelland trophy 🏆 in 2015. Not exactly an empty trophy cabinet.

Since the blues last finals win in 2013* and that's an asterisk finals win as Essendon was booted out and your blues were 9th and took Essendons finals spot, Freo won a final In 2015, fell to a heap in 2016, went through a 2016-21 rebuild and won a final in 2022

True. Blake Acres is gonna be on 🔥 this year. (Just don’t play too much at Docklands. Those balls aren’t coming back from the roof) 😉
This has aged very very well- we were all excited and thought we got a bargain- nope, there was a good reason we got him cheap. His bad is pretty ugly & what’s worse is it’s better than we had before

Remove this Banner Ad

Back