Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its possible shaw partly picked his structure based on a game plan specifically for the giants.
Having a bunch of relatively unknown young guys really threw them off and having Wood as somewhat of a decoy second tall to draw focus along with BBB was masterful, they didn't have a game plan for that, his strategy for this weekend may just involve a few different players depending on his perceived weaknesses on the sydney structure. Honestly its exciting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol you are a nuffie

Some of us have jobs, not on Centrelink like yourself

Have you been on Centrelink?

I think it's pretty piss poor to make an insult out of what is a pretty good government safety net.

Have you noticed you're one of the only people in this forum that has more posts than likes? It's probably because of all the garbage you post.

Last edited:
Have you been on Centrelink?

I think it's pretty piss poor to make an insult out of what is a pretty good government safety net.

Have you noticed you're one of the only person in this forum that has more posts than likes? It's probably because of all the garbage you post.
More of an insult focussing on teffy but sure take offence to it

yeah I take it Arden street was the likely venue, given North are listed first on the AFL site.....a sense of the timing would help with planning

It will be interesting to see how the match goes. We only have 13 fit 2nd players at the moment will any vfl players top up the side. Could boomer fill a spot?

So one minute we are writing Paul Ahern off based on so called insider knowledge posted Monday. 3 days later he’s picked for the team.

something doesn’t add up I don’t think Shaw is picking fat kids just to make them feel good.
But the club is so secretive now, wild assumptions and baseless fear mongering is all we have left dammit

So one minute we are writing Paul Ahern off based on so called insider knowledge posted Monday. 3 days later he’s picked for the team.

something doesn’t add up I don’t think Shaw is picking fat kids just to make them feel good.
Maybe tao's source isn't as close to the scrotum with all this COVID business? Or they're seeding stories with different people to catch a leaker (though I can't imagine the club would be too offended at what he posts here)?

Maybe tao's source isn't as close to the scrotum with all this COVID business? Or they're seeding stories with different people to catch a leaker (though I can't imagine the club would be too offended at what he posts here)?

Scrotum; seeding; leaker. Are you trying to say something about TAO?! 🤣

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back