Poo Mega Thread Attention: Coronavirus Doomsday Preppers - RUN FORREST RUN! ‘Wear a mask whilst driving your car alone or we all die’

Remove this Banner Ad

Just ordered 50 hunting arrows, 5 day delivery.
I can deliver 3 of them to a torso at a range of 50+ metres in under 10 seconds, just in case any of you f***ers are interested!
PS. I’m not ******* joking.
compund bow or long bow? do you know how to make arrows from a stick you find in the forrest? do you know how to make a replacement string from scratch?

you have to think these things through, long term ebay might disappear, as might the postie...

I'd like to keep the 1 and a half metre social distancing in public after this is over. People tend to maintain their aversions long after an illness has passed, so it's possible that we might all keep our distance in future. In any case I'll be periodically swinging my arms to clothesline anyone who enters my vicinity.

compund bow or long bow? do you know how to make arrows from a stick you find in the forrest? do you know how to make a replacement string from scratch?

you have to think these things through, long term ebay might disappear, as might the postie...
Compound 70”, just ordered a new stabiliser and a couple of other accessories, cable and stuff.
Should be good for a decade.
I’ve been arching since I was 13, gun owner since 14.
Grew up with a hobby farm on the border of the Tallarook State forest.
400 hectares, two natural streams and several different styles of environment for such a small block.
I could track you and be shaving your nuts before you even realised I’d pushed your old fella aside.
I’ve stored my controlled feral side for far too long, if this thing goes in to meltdown, my neighbours will be very thankful for my childhood.
How are your nuts by the way, you’ve plenty of beer?

Compound 70”, just ordered a new stabiliser and a couple of other accessories, cable and stuff.
Should be good for a decade.
I’ve been arching since I was 13, gun owner since 14.
Grew up with a hobby farm on the border of the Tallarook State forest.
400 hectares, two natural streams and several different styles of environment for such a small block.
I could track you and be shaving your nuts before you even realised I’d pushed your old fella aside.
I’ve stored my controlled feral side for far too long, if this thing goes in to meltdown, my neighbours will be very thankful for my childhood.
How are your nuts by the way, you’ve plenty of beer?

Youd be dead before you realised you were tracking a phantom, using my jedi mind powers.

Nuts ok thanks, 2 kegs of beer, enough supplies to make 2 more, but most of the craft breweries in the region are offering free delivery now, so theres an upside.

Youd be dead before you realised you were tracking a phantom, using my jedi mind powers.

Nuts ok thanks, 2 kegs of beer, enough supplies to make 2 more, but most of the craft breweries in the region are offering free delivery now, so theres an upside.
Hmmn, the jedis do have a gap that could exploit that I hadn’t anticipated until now, I shall do some further research.
Went to the local grocer yesterday and nuts are literally flying off the shelves, gotta keep up the solids with all that beer friend.
Went to see my local milk bar bloke, a Chinese Australian, he’s 64, in good nick, we talk a lot about golf.
There were 7 teenagers in there picking stuff up, putting it back down, doing the whole overwhelm and surprise type shoplift thing, I said from the doorway, “if you touch it you buy it, get your stuff and get out, it should be two at a time and my patience is wearing very thin”.
Another bloke walked up and said to me “have you given these little pricks a mouthful mate?”
“Yep”
“Good, I don’t have to kick their arses and hand em back to their folks, good job”.
******* teenagers man, mine loves being stuck in his room, I’m lucky!

You are experienced in this? I have a compound but I snapped the string a while back. Am a complete amateur but what is the best option to fix it or gain some knowledge, local archery club or hunting store? 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So basically were all going to join Slipknot!
* I saw those blokes a few years back at a outdoor festival, not a fan but FMD what a live show. Fukn 30 foot flames coming off the stage at 45 degrees over the crowd. Incredibly dangerous but something I will never forget. 👍🥳

You are experienced in this? I have a compound but I snapped the string a while back. Am a complete amateur but what is the best option to fix it or gain some knowledge, local archery club or hunting store? 🤔
No, I only know how to ask annoying questions :) you need to track down chelseacarlton if he isnt in disguise or camoflaged

That thing on the left looks suspiciously like Connie's (MAFS star!) tattoo!

When this is all over I'm buying one of those sweet resusable face masks, and I suggest you all do the same.

3002-2049-00-1.jpg

Went to Woolies for the third time this week to try and buy s**t wipes as running out. Got there at 8am and still none ffs and got abused by a paranoid campaigner for being too close (2 metres away).

Then went to the petrol station where they were overflowing with the stuff, presumably because it is slightly more expensive than Woolies.

The world is full of *******s.

Went to Woolies for the third time this week to try and buy s**t wipes as running out. Got there at 8am and still none ffs and got abused by a paranoid campaigner for being too close (2 metres away).

Then went to the petrol station where they were overflowing with the stuff, presumably because it is slightly more expensive than Woolies.

The world is full of *******s.

I've told people to keep their distance, in these uncertain times you can never be too careful

I've told people to keep their distance, in these uncertain times you can never be too careful
You can be too careful. You can also succumb to mass hysteria and panic over sensible preventative actions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back