Poo Mega Thread Attention: Coronavirus Doomsday Preppers - RUN FORREST RUN! ‘Wear a mask whilst driving your car alone or we all die’

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s just bizarre

We got idiots here loading up
on water

WATER

Idiots

Water kind of makes sense, if you are a fool who believes the end of civilisation is on hand.

Lack of water will kill in around 2+ days.

Should enough water people fail to turn up to work so that the taps do not work, buying lots of packaged water makes more sense than food.

At worst, maybe but very unlikely perharps 1% death rate, bad but not the end of civilisation. Most likely a bad flu year kind of death rate.

In the midst of a toilet paper crisis,

How drunk are you?

There is no "crisis".

There is an extremely short term shortage caused by * wits.

Mostly the same * wits who blame ScoMo for bushfires. Even though the pathetic lack of prevention, preparedness and response are all state responsibilities.

How drunk are you?

There is no "crisis".

There is an extremely short term shortage caused by fu** wits.

Mostly the same fu** wits who blame ScoMo for bushfires. Even though the pathetic lack of prevention, preparedness and response are all state responsibilities.
Calm down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just went to my local Woolies
No tissues, no toilet paper, hardly any dried foods. The rest of the world must think we’re insane.
Are you still in Mt. Eliza?
I know people with proper end of the world bunkers up there, enough stuff to survive several years, the realio dealio!
Money talks!👍

Are you still in Mt. Eliza?
I know people with proper end of the world bunkers up there, enough stuff to survive several years, the realio dealio!
Money talks!👍
Our high end Ritches has plenty but it’s twice as expensive. I’ll use my hand and wait...soap is still available.

This whole thing makes me really ashamed to be an Australian. Anyone would think we're on the brink of a nuclear holocaust with all of this widespread panic. Friggin' hilarious that people are stocking up on this COMFORT ITEM. Coles & Woolworths have now apparently enacted a 4 roll maximum for shoppers to combat this stupidity. People really need to ask themselves why they are doing this. Do they really need the toilet paper, or is it that they're stockpiling cause everyone else is? When we indulge in this "me-first" mentality, we ignore the needs of others. Not everyone is privileged enough to buy TP in bulk, or they may be a pensioner who can only shop on the one day a week when they have a carer who can take them to the supermarket but then can't find the basic amenities they need.

To anyone who plans on needlessly stockpiling rolls of toilet paper, please stop. All you're doing is creating a shortage for no reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back