Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Thanks to all entrants for a great comp! I'm really impressed with how people keep embracing the draft system and pushing out of their comfort zones.

Adelaide Roos
LC2FOBG.png

v

Perth Flight
0vw0F8d.jpg

I beat Perth in Week 5 7-3, so I'm flattered to think my design was good enough to make it to what would've been my first Grand Final stage of a FJGD comp :)
Good luck to both kits/designers. It's been another great season for the ABA.

Congrats to Fancyscum for a very well deserved win! I was happy to scrape into the GF in what was a really tightly contested comp.

Thanks again to everyone who got an entry in, I've really enjoyed running these short term draft based comps.
Cheers Scorch! Thanks for putting on yet another one of these quickfire comps and well done on your design, if I wasn't competing in the final, you definitely would have got my vote, a really well executed set.

Thanks to everyone who voted for and competed against me during this comp, always great to go up against such high quality designs. Think I have done the Roos justice now after a bit of a disappointing season last year, hoping for an ABA 3 now to have another go in the draft!

Back