Remove this Banner Ad

vaughany

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 23, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
ha. just turned on after the BBL.

Jim said exactly what I was thinking. Why are he and Hewitt commentating for this match? hahaha. Did Jim ever play doubles..
Haha yeah I'm guessing Peter Donegan or whoever was lined up to commentate the doubles was still in the hotel room or something.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Djokovic waltzing into this semi final this way is a bit like his career - picked up half his titles when Nadal and Fed were out for the count.
Novak leads Fed 25 - 22 with 9 - 6 in grand slams.

He leads Nadal 27 - 25 though Nadal leads GS h2h.

Let's not pretend he doesnt belong in their class ok?

My tennis shirt collection for 2018 so far :D

CzBdUAl.jpg

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Yeah crowd seemed happy mucking about to YMCA

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
always a favourite at the tennis

remember listening online to a rain break for a tournament in Japan. They played that non-stop for 15-20 mins. The announcing did not stop once trying to get people moving but after the 50th time, he was finding it tough to find people moving their arms anymore.

They aren't really commentating on the tennis the trio....

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Djokovic waltzing into this semi final this way is a bit like his career - picked up half his titles when Nadal and Fed were out for the count.
Another fine comment. Djokovic actually took it to Federer and won then owned Nadal and has continued to do so.
He deserves more respect then that, Novak.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Novak leads Fed 25 - 22 with 9 - 6 in grand slams.

He leads Nadal 27 - 25 though Nadal leads GS h2h.

Let's not pretend he doesnt belong in their class ok?
You can easily make an argument that djokovic had it harder than the other 2. He had to break the duopoly with rafa dominating the French and fed wimbledon and the us. Djokovic raised his level to topple both and become the #1. Don't think he is admired enough for this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back