• Total voters
Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Most likely lol he is going to lose next match anyway

I don't think he wins but I would never rule it out. Kyrgios has beaten Medvedev both times they have played (both matches were in 2019). Of course Medvedev has taken the next step since then and Kyrgios has regressed for any number of reasons. But Nick does look like he has put some fitness work in and if he serves like he did last night then it's not a simple match for Medvedev.

Medvedev probably goes through but I can see Kyrgios taking at least a set and if that happens to be the first then it becomes a 50/50 proposition.

AdelaideGT

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Glad Ash is playing during the day tomorrow rather than the night session. She and her game will appreciate the warmer weather tomorrow.

Hahahah Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (oz siuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu or whatever)

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
Kyrgios reminds me a lot of me mate. High IQ.. not disciplined enough to study. First day at Uni studying Arts right.. very first lecture.. back of the theatre with my mates and that re.. don't wanna sit at the front and that re.. fu** that re.. so the Prof started the lecture talking about fu*en gemeinschafts and gasselschafts and sh*t like that right.. and I've screemed out from the back off the theatre and that re.. am I fu*en gazelle or what re.. and he was like.. ha.. are you ok and that re.. and I was like yeah what's your problem and that re.. and then he said.. distract the lecture again and you're out of here.. and I was like.. yeah no worries and that re.. then my mate started laughing at me and that re.. and said.. you got shafted re.. and I was like yeah hahaha and that re sort of a thing.. then another ten minutes in.. we were like.. fu this re.. so we got the cards out and started playing ******* manilla re.. I won a hand.. my mate got pissed off.. and we started arguing and that re.. and that was the end of that re.. got kicked out and that re.. and we go fu** this re.. so we ended up spending 3 yrs at uni playing indoor.. partying.. playing manilla tavli and poker in the deli and that re.. managed to graduate with I dunno.. a week's worth of work I reckon.. life's too short mate.. particularly when you're piss farting around studying an Arts degree re.. Haha.
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth

Day 3 thread

Previously posted that Murray's form in the second half of 2021 did not reflect the quality of his play - Get a clear run in 2022 and he could reach the top 30.

I question whether Tsipitas' backhand is solid enough to win a Grand Slam? I suppose there is a chance that he could have an unbelievable day with his powerful forehand.

Last edited:
If you’re anything close to a tennis purist it’s well worth paying the money for RLA or MCA to avoid the bogan crowds on JCA but still get the option of cruising the grounds at your leisure

My experience is the opposite - You tend to find the tennis purists use a ground pass to watch matches that hold great interest.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
It’s not booing. Guarantee there will be explainer articles online before the end of the night.

It’s Cristiano Ronaldo’s “siuuuu” goal celebration exclamation that has become a meme around gen z’ers in Melbourne over the last couple of months (and around the world tbf)

These young people of today are proper f**kwits.

Polite applause and Pimms is all that is required.

Back