FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Stephanie Hart is by far the hottest, extremely cute girl. Lets hope she last a while. :thumbsu: My favourite from Season 2 was Lara Cameron, but she only survived 5 weeks I believe. The other Stephanie, Stephanie Flockharst, is probably 2nd.

Yeh I can’t believe how young the girls are this season, wonder why they’ve done it that way.

Yeh I can’t believe how young the girls are this season, wonder why they’ve done it that way.

Disappointing.
Means the likelyhood of a bit of T & A like in the first couple of series would be about 1%.
Looking forward to all the bitch fighting though always good for a laugh.

It's good for a laugh but really it's very Poor Man's Tyra version. More like 5th rate. Most of the girls on the Oz version wouldn't even make the final cut with Tyra. They are soooooo dumb they make their American counterparts appear to be Rhodes Scholars.

Happy to see Cody go. (even though she is a Victorian), i am going to pick Jordan to win from Alice and Paloma if she can get her act together.
Always have a good laugh at the bitch fighting.

Jordan for teh Winzorz!

Paloma is 16 going on 12, get her out! Like the girl who stuck it to Pal as well.

Ultimate pwnage to the U/18's aswell ;)

I can't believe guys actually watch this show.
You watch Neighbours.

Ok my top 3.

1. Stephanie Hart. Seriously she’s the cutest girl I’ve ever seen, her smile is amazing. And you know she will be the last person to get in a cat fight. She’ll win, or at least she better.

2. Danica. Going to be underrated I feel, but she’s definitely my dark horse as she has a ton of potential. When she first arrived the judges said she’ll need to drop a few kilograms, which is pathetic because she's absolutely fine.

3. Stephanie Flockhart. Like the other Speh, she is extremely cute. The judges had a few cracks about her having a round face, but that’s what makes her so attractive in my view. She'll probably struggle though because she's pretty short and they think she’s limited in what she can do.

Steph H to win, with Danica also in the running. :thumbsu:

Alice is the skinniest girl on the show; she’s a good chance to break in half at any second. She’s also albino. Unfortunately though has the look they seem to love so she will go deep.

Paloma is a manipulative freak, but again, she has a look that will appeal to the judges so she will last a while. I put Jane in the same category, absolutely no appeal to me, but they will love her no doubt.

Sophie was clearly smoking which is poor. She also has an odd face.

It’s a real pity Jaimi left because she was incredibly hot. But I just don’t understand the judges, for example when she was wearing that hot blue dress at the start, Alex Perry criticised her and said it wasn’t her colour. He’s obviously blind.

Anika and Jordan don’t do anything for me either. They’ll probably finish middle of the pack. Cassandra is the interesting one as she’s pretty hot at times, and then not so hot at others. She talks a little odd too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I do watch Neighbours from time to time but I don't analyze it like this, a huge post about who will win a modelling competition? Poor form mate.

C'mon RoosterLand this show is pure gold, dummy spits, bitch fighting, nude drunken romps (hopefully).
Give it a chance.
Oh and on Neighbours they were filming a wedding in Pin Oak Crt (Ramsey St) about 2 weeks ago, i would tell you who it was but i have never watched the show in my life.

You watch Neighbours.

Ok my top 3.

1. Stephanie Hart. Seriously she’s the cutest girl I’ve ever seen, her smile is amazing. And you know she will be the last person to get in a cat fight. She’ll win, or at least she better.

2. Danica. Going to be underrated I feel, but she’s definitely my dark horse as she has a ton of potential. When she first arrived the judges said she’ll need to drop a few kilograms, which is pathetic because she's absolutely fine.

3. Stephanie Flockhart. Like the other Speh, she is extremely cute. The judges had a few cracks about her having a round face, but that’s what makes her so attractive in my view. She'll probably struggle though because she's pretty short and they think she’s limited in what she can do.

Steph H to win, with Danica also in the running. :thumbsu:

Alice is the skinniest girl on the show; she’s a good chance to break in half at any second. She’s also albino. Unfortunately though has the look they seem to love so she will go deep.

Paloma is a manipulative freak, but again, she has a look that will appeal to the judges so she will last a while. I put Jane in the same category, absolutely no appeal to me, but they will love her no doubt.

Sophie was clearly smoking which is poor. She also has an odd face.

It’s a real pity Jaimi left because she was incredibly hot. But I just don’t understand the judges, for example when she was wearing that hot blue dress at the start, Alex Perry criticised her and said it wasn’t her colour. He’s obviously blind.

Anika and Jordan don’t do anything for me either. They’ll probably finish middle of the pack. Cassandra is the interesting one as she’s pretty hot at times, and then not so hot at others. She talks a little odd too.

Jaimi was acting like a petulant child on the phone to her boyf, Paloma had one of the worst cases of 'convenient' anxiety attack I've seen. I'd love Jordan to win, she's got the look, she's got the attitude, she's got the talent, she's only lacking in height. :thumbsu:

I think Cassandra might have been in an accident at some stage? I liked it when she had a go at Paloma. I'm wililng to look past her speech and scars for some good value entertainment throughout the series :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Jaimi was acting like a petulant child on the phone to her boyf, Paloma had one of the worst cases of 'convenient' anxiety attack I've seen. I'd love Jordan to win, she's got the look, she's got the attitude, she's got the talent, she's only lacking in height. :thumbsu:

I think Cassandra might have been in an accident at some stage? I liked it when she had a go at Paloma. I'm wililng to look past her speech and scars for some good value entertainment throughout the series :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
Yeh Jaimi was acting ridiculously I agree. She is hot though and has a great body so it’s a shame she’s pulled out. Judging by the phone calls though it seems her boyfriend is a bit of a loser too. Every series it seems someone pulls the plug early on.

I did kind of like Cassandra for a while there but then she launched that full on attack where she was yelling out obscenities every second word. Massive turn off that. Yeh I think she had an accident while she was younger which lead to the scars.

My order of preference:

1. Steph H
2. Danica
3. Steph F
4. Jordan
5. Anika
6. Cassandra
7. Alice
8. Sophie
9 Jane
10. Paloma

So basically I like the top 3, I have nothing against 4 & 5, but the rest I have some issues with. ;)

I liked Coby, she seemed nice enough, but just a bit young I reckon. Is Danica the red head? I still haven't gotten to know all of them yet. Jane and Paloma with the dark hair and the bitchyness(Paloma out loud, Jane just looks pissed off), Car-Crash-Cassandra and Jordan are the ones that stick out in my head. I'm terrible with names though!

I liked Coby, she seemed nice enough, but just a bit young I reckon. Is Danica the red head? I still haven't gotten to know all of them yet. Jane and Paloma with the dark hair and the bitchyness(Paloma out loud, Jane just looks pissed off), Car-Crash-Cassandra and Jordan are the ones that stick out in my head. I'm terrible with names though!
Yeh I liked her too, seemed like a real genuine nice girl.

Top nickname that. :D

Danica is quality I reckon. :thumbsu:

http://www.fox8.tv/antm/models.html?name=danica_b

I didn't like Steph H's first photo, like the group one, wasn't she the one who was like "Yeahno, not putting any expression on my face blah?" Looking at Coby's pics on that page, she looked horrible! Prefered her natural look.

Steph F was the best looking one when they first turned up, full stop.

Anika and Sophie for me :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I didn't like Steph H's first photo, like the group one, wasn't she the one who was like "Yeahno, not putting any expression on my face blah?" Looking at Coby's pics on that page, she looked horrible! Prefered her natural look.

Steph F was the best looking one when they first turned up, full stop.

Anika and Sophie for me :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Yeh none of them look too flash in the group photo on that link. The amount of make-up is ridiculous. There are some decent pics in the individual galleries though.

I think the one you're referring to is either Jane or Paloma; almost certain it wasn't Steph H. She's too classy for that. ;) But I could be wrong.

Steph F did look very nice indeed when she arrived, and looked good thereafter too. I just hope she survives for a few weeks so we get to see more.

I think the one you're referring to is either Jane or Paloma; almost certain it wasn't Steph H. She's too classy for that. ;) But I could be wrong.

It wasn't the one that appeared on the website. The chick was standing to the far left.

http://www.fox8.tv/antm/insider.html Love the video down the bottom :thumbsu: And they kiss their mums with that mouth, the U/18's should not be allowed to swear either

I feel sort of wrong talking about them when they're 16. (Obviously not that I fancy them, but even talking about them being pretty or ugly etc)

But despite that - a girl's point of view, have to agree on the Steph's - they are both really attractive and Steph H is especially stunning. I do rate Anika too, but don't get Jordan.

Paloma looks significantly older than her age but acts like a 3 year old who wasn't immediately handed a lollipop on arrival.

And I'm sorry but Jane is just horrible.

It wasn't the one that appeared on the website. The chick was standing to the far left.

http://www.fox8.tv/antm/insider.html Love the video down the bottom :thumbsu: And they kiss their mums with that mouth, the U/18's should not be allowed to swear either
Man, the claws came out there. :p They only showed a bit of that on TV, good thing too. Jordan and Paloma are only 17, kind of pathetic to behave like that.

Steph didn’t have much to say though; she doesn’t seem the kind of girl to mouth off like the others were.

And I'm sorry but Jane is just horrible.

She's part of the Rundle Mall hangout group I'd say. ;)

I like it when Jordan said she loved Sophie, and Paloma had a go at her, hopefully Paloma pisses off, and Jordan falls into the right crowd.

PALOMA MUST GO! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

jane and paloma are the biggest ****s in the world, i cannot stand them whatsoever. id rather watch that mole cassandra than those. emos give me the ****s and jane just thinks she is too cool :mad:

steph F does somethin for me.. donno why..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back