Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Minor Comp Winner Armchair Endzone Participant
Oct 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Everton
OK, before everyone goes off, just remember what the going joke during the week was.:p

I would prefer posters to vent in this thread, which will go largely unchecked, except the usual swearing and personal attacks requisites. This moratorium only applies to Eagles posters, so other team's posters please don't feel free to come and join in. ;)

******* fumbling and unco players make want to scrape my face along the pavement.

******* over 2013, I look forward summer and watching England ream the Aussies.

Oh, wait.. :(

one positive to come out of the game is that I don't have to go to the optometrist on Monday
at the beginning of the game I was questioning my eyesight when I thought 2 cooneys were playing.turns out they have another bloodnut playing in the backline.Phew that saved some$$$$

club needs a clearout and fresh ideas next year. Out Worsfold and all the assistants, also cox, selwood, embley, butler maybe kerr and also glass if he retires. We will be a big player in the draft this year.

NcpToHe.jpg

No need to vent at all. The Bullsprogs win goes a long way toward WC getting better draft picks. Meaningless late season wins for WC would only leave them mid table without finals or decent draft picks. This Eagles loss ensures it has killed off any glimmer of playing for the season. This is good. Now the kids can be played and further loses can ensue for better picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can vent??

* off Worsfold and the following:

Cox, Priddis, A.Selwood, Morton, Embley, Butler to name a few.

If the club continues the status quo after this year John Todd needs to sue.

Words cannot express the disappointment the Eagles are and the s**t they dish up is so frustrating.

:mad:

No need to vent at all. The Bullsprogs win goes a long way toward WC getting better draft picks. Meaningless late season wins for WC would only leave them mid table without finals or decent draft picks. This Eagles loss ensures it has killed off any glimmer of playing for the season. This is good. Now the kids can be played and further loses can ensue for better picks.

And they will just piss it up the wall like they have over the last 7 years.

Liked gaff and Lycetts efforts Rest of the game was crappy. I swear do players dilibererately zone off ploddus for a free turn over drove me nuts

I can vent??

**** off Worsfold and the following:

Cox, Priddis, A.Selwood, Morton, Embley, Butler to name a few.

If the club continues the status quo after this year John Todd needs to sue.

Words cannot express the disappointment the Eagles are and the s**t they dish up is so frustrating.

:mad:

Yes you can Smotie and a fine start you have made. ;)
Now Monkey Worshipper, I'm waiting for your contribution. Let's see if we can up the ante. :eek:

I was listening to a fair chunk of the game whilst moving stuff today so my insight isn't going to be fantastic.

Statistically, it sounds like we were beaten in stoppages, again.

The dogs won through sheer force of numbers.

Our midfield is appalling.

Who was manning that hack Dahlhaus up? Giansiracusa was far too influential for a washed-up forward, as good a player as he has been in the past.

Did anyone think the Grant/Brown match-up was inappropriate given the fact he's built like a twig and moves twice as fast? He's not a tall forward's arsehole, so why was Brown on him? Schofield should've had him.

We have the one of the most talented forward set-ups in the game; why do our midfield treat them with contempt by delivering so many s**t balls in there?

Playing for draft picks - the sign of a wasted season if ever there was one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back