List Mgmt. B.L.O.A.T. Versus Butt Uglies

Remove this Banner Ad

Bondy, Wills and Ballantyne are the three ugliest footballers to have ever graced the purple

I forgot Moller played one game for us, he is butt ugly

Come on, surely you've got to give the Uglies a chance to win. With that in mind, can we get Sandi to qualify for the not so attractives. I mean he's not ugly as such, but he's not exactly a looker either and he's freaking wierd huge.

On the other side, Luke McPharlin on the lookers team. He was the package AFAIC. I seriously had a man crush on him. If he's not in the good lookers then I'm burning my membership card to said team.

Heath Black was a pretty decent looking rooster and more than handy rebounding HBFer..

Uggies need some more players:
Scotty too Hotty, Andrew Wills, ben cunningham, Adrian Fletcher, Antoni Grover, Zarke could all manage a game. Even Paul Hasleby from a certain unfortunate angle or if you account for his post-playing days.

Heath Black was a pretty decent looking rooster and more than handy rebounding HBFer..

Scotty too Hotty, Andrew Wills, ben cunningham, Adrian Fletcher, Antoni Grover, Zarke could all manage a game. Even Paul Hasleby from a certain unfortunate angle or if you account for his post-playing days.
I do protest about Antoni Grover - quite a GLR in his day.

Yes (apart from Grover). I still think Fyfe while he may be, as one of our posters commented, "hot", I don't think he is good looking, and not in our best 22 BLOATS. He has a touch of goofiness about him, and I think Barlow is similar, and gives therm a bit of character. Although I can't say that they even begin to qualify for the Bugglies either. Way too much class for that mob.

But in the BLOATS they are up against Weller, de Boer, Black and Sinclair. I think they are in the also rans.

I am not sure if this Board can actually handle that kind of contentious discussion, and I hope it doesn't cause a major schism here. But some things just need to be said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 1 can't come soon enough. You know we've lost the plot when we're creating threads about the best looking sides vs ugliest haha
I know. I've started a few threads over the past 13 years. I reckon this may be the fastest to page 4. But if I posted it in a week or so and it'd be dead in the water.

I know. I've started a few threads over the past 13 years. I reckon this may be the fastest to page 4. But if I posted it in a week or so and it'd be dead in the water.
It's been nice getting all nostalgic, thinking about past players (although, clearly, some not for the best reasons).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back