Bad day for dogs...good day for me

Remove this Banner Ad

DOG GOD

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2003
Onstage with KISS
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Well sitting watching the dogs today on tv wasnt good...totally unaccountable and couldnt handle the pressure.

It didnt come as a surprise to me that they lost to the kangas with archers milestone etc...i didnt EXPECT the dogs to win due mainly to ths factor, and being at the G.

So with that in mind friday morning i got onto my sportsbet account and put on an 8 multi bet on the following....

ESS (1-39)
GEEL (1-39)
FREO (OUTRIGHT)
PORT (1-39)
STK (1-39)
WCOAST (1-39)
KANG (1-39)
HAWKS (1-39)

Odds were $568-1...put on a little $5...and picked up $2,840

not bad and a little compensation for the dogs loss.

Well sitting watching the dogs today on tv wasnt good...totally unaccountable and couldnt handle the pressure.

It didnt come as a surprise to me that they lost to the kangas with archers milestone etc...i didnt EXPECT the dogs to win due mainly to ths factor, and being at the G.

So with that in mind friday morning i got onto my sportsbet account and put on an 8 multi bet on the following....

ESS (1-39)
GEEL (1-39)
FREO (OUTRIGHT)
PORT (1-39)
STK (1-39)
WCOAST (1-39)
KANG (1-39)
HAWKS (1-39)

Odds were $568-1...put on a little $5...and picked up $2,840

not bad and a little compensation for the dogs loss.

Good on you - I managed to get 8 in my footy tipping - but would have much preferred the couple of grand.

you both tipped against us?!? nice boys...(but good on you picking up 3K based on your other 7 tips!)...

Wow, that's pretty impressive, definitely compensates for our loss a bit! I'm lucky my tipping only costs a dollar a round though...I'm kicking myself with my tipping, I got 6/8 and missed out on the Dogs and Dees. I knew Essendon would win, before the game I was like 'this is one tip we'll get right, Essendon will kill them'...and mum was like 'um, you tipped Melbourne'...I have no idea what I was thinking when I did my tips. Of course, I always tip the Dogs no matter what, on the basis that if we won and I'd tipped against us, I'd be so ashamed of myself!

it hurts me to bet against the doggies, but in everything i do i face REALITY.

I know what the dogs are like in these types of games...ones we are expected to win.

I DIDNT want the dogs to lose to keep my bet alive...it was only a $5 wager...i would much rather have seen the dogs sittin nicely in the 8 with a win.

But as i said, i see it as compensation.

it hurts me to bet against the doggies, but in everything i do i face REALITY.

I know what the dogs are like in these types of games...ones we are expected to win.

I DIDNT want the dogs to lose to keep my bet alive...it was only a $5 wager...i would much rather have seen the dogs sittin nicely in the 8 with a win.

But as i said, i see it as compensation.

I can't recall too many times where I have tipped 8 winners, so again, well done. Incidently, where do you put a bet like that on?

it was done thru the sportsbet website. www.sportsbet.com.au

I normally put on a $5 multi each week. Have been close a few times.

When ess lost to carlton that cost me an $800 win, and when geel beat port that cost me a $1500 win, so it was nice to see this one come off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back