Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
And I'm assuming the pictures are lower quality than Esava Ratugolea's footy skills?
almost always.

then clients get shocked when their stuff prints out all grainy and pixilated, so I just tell them if they zoom in on their computer at full screen, and it looks s**thouse, that’s probably how it will print.

DiamondGuy

Le goûter qui »BANG«
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwich, St Kilda
The AFL logo is squished in the AFL's own app now. 🙄

Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 21.26.50.png

They're different colours as well, if you look at the red part. Just failed Corporate Identitiy 101.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fancyscum

I C O N
May 19, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not only a terrible design but also using a logo from 8 years after the event it’s supposedly commemorating. How these cowboys got an AFL license I’ll never know. Naive suckers will buy it though.

View attachment 937354
The brand was founded by Brandon Ellis, that's how they got an AFL license. Why anyone would want a watch with their footy team's logo on it is beyond me.

DiamondGuy

Le goûter qui »BANG«
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwich, St Kilda
Do you have to return the watch after a couple of months' use?
And get your $125 back? They are trying to market them as premium, Beams was "limited edition" sold out etc, and they're $125! I'd be surprised if you can get a Casio for that much these days.

Gibbsy

Oct 12, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester City, Victory, Cavs
And get your $125 back? They are trying to market them as premium, Beams was "limited edition" sold out etc, and they're $125! I'd be surprised if you can get a Casio for that much these days.
Was a cheap gag at Collingwood not getting much value out of the Beams trade but eh!

Remove this Banner Ad