FTA-TV Basil Zempilas- Commentary TIPS

Remove this Banner Ad

Basil: "Abramenko, you beauty!" FMD. I bet he practised that in his hotel room.... or is he here calling off the tv? :D
He's no Smokey Dawson. :p

Shame only footy fans would have an idea what he's talking about.

Well Kerry stokes must be confused. No other explanation for it. HeHmust be confusing basil with someone who is a talented, knowledgeable, nuanced sports presenter and commentator.
Kerry Stokes is old..and vulnerable, he thinks Basil is a lovely accompaniment to tomato..

He's as bad at calling the tennis as he is the football.

Really needs to learn to shut up. It's bad enough that we have to listen to him when he's supposed to be talking, but he absolutely shouldn't be talking mid-point.

I don't know what Channel 7 sees in him. He's just completely hopeless.
Drove me near insane during the Australian Open. Would not shut up. Bastid nearly cost me a TV and my daughters got to hear me drop the C bomb for the first time. Eldest is 23 so I'd been going ok until........................Basil (Campaigner)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bas was dribbling his normal crap on the 6PR breakfast show last Friday and mentioned he had Dinner with Kerry Stokes last week.... probably shoring up his spot as the new captain of the cricket commentary team....what the hell does Kerry see in this guy????
Fellatio

Bas was dribbling his normal crap on the 6PR breakfast show last Friday and mentioned he had Dinner with Kerry Stokes last week.... probably shoring up his spot as the new captain of the cricket commentary team....what the hell does Kerry see in this guy????
Can just imagine it Basil, Hame, Darce and BT doing the cricket :drunk:

Can just imagine it Basil, Hame, Darce and BT doing the cricket :drunk:

Basil: “And he’s edged the ball to the man with the gloves and Ricky Ponting takes the catch behind the wickets!!!”

“No wait, it was Tim Paine. Well there was a lot of confusion from everyone about who actually took the catch but the confusion has cleared and it’s Tim Paine who has taken it.”

New Channel 7 commentary team recruit Ricky Ponting: “Not sure there was any confusion there as Tim Paine takes a great catch.”

It's almost as unbelievable as Robbo being where he is in the media. It doesn't matter if they're good blokes

Basil: “And he’s edged the ball to the man with the gloves and Ricky Ponting takes the catch behind the wickets!!!”

“No wait, it was Tim Paine. Well there was a lot of confusion from everyone about who actually took the catch but the confusion has cleared and it’s Tim Paine who has taken it.”

New Channel 7 commentary team recruit Ricky Ponting: “Not sure there was any confusion there as Tim Paine takes a great catch.”

This is amazingly accurate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back