Competition Basketball Apparel Design Competition: Rockingham Flames (winner gets $250!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Our very own Freight Train claims his $250 on behalf of the board in this epic saga. (I hope a lot more than $250)

Have a look at these beauties!

Probably the coolest project I’ve worked on as far as real world teams go, given it’s my hometown team that I used to go watch as a kid, and then of course there’s this thread - so a nice full circle on that.

Worth mentioning, the team I dealt with at the Flames were nothing but great, they gave me free reign with everything just about, aside from of course the style guide that needs to be followed for all clubs. So big thanks to them for that.

Oh, and yeah, you didn’t think I wouldn’t put an Ochre gradient in there, did you? 😎

Probably the coolest project I’ve worked on as far as real world teams go, given it’s my hometown team that I used to go watch as a kid, and then of course there’s this thread - so a nice full circle on that.

Worth mentioning, the team I dealt with at the Flames were nothing but great, they gave me free reign with everything just about, aside from of course the style guide that needs to be followed for all clubs. So big thanks to them for that.

Oh, and yeah, you didn’t think I wouldn’t put an Ochre gradient in there, did you? 😎
That's pretty neat, they have a very intense social as well, did you help them with brand identity too or just their kits?

That's pretty neat, they have a very intense social as well, did you help them with brand identity too or just their kits?

I’m the graphic designer for their apparel supplier, so just apparel/merch. 🤙

Our very own Freight Train claims his $250 on behalf of the board in this epic saga. (I hope a lot more than $250)

Have a look at these beauties!

It's things like this that make me think I'm in the Truman Show

Not supposed to bump dead threads especially seeing as I’m a mod - but oh well - who likes a fairytale ending?

Tonight, the Flames won their first ever mens championship in their thirty year history, again wearing my designs through the season, including the fresssshhhh championship tees. This team featured Devondrick Walker (ex-SEM Phoenix), Marshall Nelson (ex-Taipans), Tom Jervis and Greg Hire (both ex-Wildcats), so pretty stacked lineup.

Just thought it’s a nice final chapter on this, and the real full circle has now been completed, so here’s a few shots from this season of the Flames kit (including a touch of Uluru Cockatoos action…)

218028E0-15D9-4465-9DA9-80A11809F136.jpeg DE1E6B97-5F59-4691-8A24-DE616F0990B2.jpeg 0C62165C-7F1F-4E55-B9F2-3F72D7B03218.jpeg 21B40604-8F87-4323-B162-DDCAD25E9CCA.jpeg FD484814-29E1-4E88-8E24-65680CF211E4.jpeg 7D902CD3-9B2A-4112-8777-340E0BB96205.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back