Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

I want nothing to do with this but could not get rid of Margin Maria’s requested request.

And if I am forced to be here..l will be disruptive.

dinsdale … get rid of me.. block me.., whatever…

I could not stop my link to here…
"Mark Read" is not just a potential name for the hero in a spy novel.

I want nothing to do with this but could not get rid of Margin Maria’s requested request.

And if I am forced to be here..l will be disruptive.
You sound like just the fellow.
Get ya pick in before the first game of the round, and don't forget to hate like other people's picks when they go down in flames.

Talking trash about Essendon is also good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The spreadsheet is moderately aesthetic. 3 stars, saved from a 2 and a half by getting the Saints exactly right
it could be much better but I blame google docs for not allowing formatting in an embedded document.

"Mark Read" is not just a potential name for the hero in a spy novel.

Missed the chance to go with a Chopper reference there!

it could be much better but I blame google docs for not allowing formatting in an embedded document.
Can we have a bonus 'nearest the pin' contest of how many secretaries you lay off throughout the course of the competition this year?

Can we have a bonus 'nearest the pin' contest of how many secretaries you lay off throughout the course of the competition this year?
Are you insinuationalising that I might make a mistake???

I had to fire a staff member once, due to a down turn in business.
It was either my secretary, or one of my salesmen, Jack.
I told my secretary, I have to either lay you or Jack off.
Now I have to attend this dumb HR meeting.

Margin Mania, from rounds 8 to 24, plus GF bonus!

First deadline: 2nd May.

The rules are:

- You need to pick one team every week. The team must be different from all previous weeks. You will get their winning margin for the week added to, or their losing margin subtracted from, your running total.

- You must pick a team before the bounce of the first game every week. If you don’t make a pick your team will be the one chosen by random.org. Dont let random.org beat you.

- You can't pick against the same opponent two weeks in a row.

- You can only pick each team once through the competition

- GF bonus - As you have picked 17 teams by the end of round 24, there is only 1 team left over. If that team wins the flag, you get the points from their biggest winning margin for the season added on to your score, which could make all the difference at the end. Previous comps have been won with this strategy (by me!). Of course, you could leave out a low ranking team all together, and try to win without the GF bonus.

- You can play up to 3 jokers through the competition, which will double the margin for that week - a positive or negative margin, it’s doubled! You have to nominate your joker when you send in your pick. Jokers cannot be used for the Grand Final.

- If you dont use all your jokers by the end of the home and away season they are forfeit! :thumbsu:

I will post a spreadsheet detailing the scores sometime after the last game of the round and before the first game of the next round. :)

Comp winner will receive something so amazing they will need to be hospitalised.

I’ll join in Dinsdale and take the Saints this week please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back