Off-topic Bay 13 Roundball Discussion - Optus can GAGF.

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been watching sokah for as long as I have been footy, and this is dead set the worst national team I've ever seen

To think the '97 squad couldn't make it, but this mob of slack jawed yokels could

Ange is a genius, give him a 70 year contract

I'd feel sorry for West Ham fans who are about to experience the hammer of pain, but...

I've got nothing, COYS
No one should ever feel sorry for the Spammers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been watching sokah for as long as I have been footy, and this is dead set the worst national team I've ever seen

To think the '97 squad couldn't make it, but this mob of slack jawed yokels could

Ange's coaching makes them look bad. They play overseas at a high enough level, but there is no discernible gameplan, and they're not being played to their strengths. Should be a defensive gameplan with some counter, and rely on set pieces a bit.

I'd feel sorry for West Ham fans who are about to experience the hammer of pain, but...

I've got nothing, COYS
You are too soft. No sympathy just....

championship_crest.png

Ange's coaching makes them look bad. They play overseas at a high enough level, but there is no discernible gameplan, and they're not being played to their strengths. Should be a defensive gameplan with some counter, and rely on set pieces a bit.

I was being sarcastic :$

He has to get over this obsession with three at the back - we don't have the players for it

Apart from the obvious troll here, it's pretty much true, this team are average.

Compare what we currently have up front to 12 years ago when Aloisi warmed the bench. It's just like looking at our current test top 6 then remembering who was stuck in Shield cricket in the 90s. Highly frustrating.

I know its girlie, but everytime I watch the Socceroos I cringe at our uniforms
We look so K-mart s**t, isn't there one person in Australia that can design us a classy kit?

Cringe?! That's Australian Gold my friend!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back