Mega Thread Bay 13 TV Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is the latest Rick and Morty ep? One of the very best. This show is dark as ****. Love it.

If you're talking about the Citadel episode, arguably the best of the series.

*en awesome.

Yep, that one. So good.

2 best lines:

"You should use your left hand to eat more vegies."

"Unlike that mermaid puss! Yeah! We're going back for seconds!"

I'm three episodes into Bojack and really enjoying it. The one where he restores the house and you see his grandmother and her "issues" really hit me hard. That said, if it continues to focus on Mr Peanutbutter I'll be annoyed, because as much as I enjoy him, he's a supporting character not a star.

Rick and Morty finale was great. I think while there were some weaker episodes this season had the strongest ongoing arc, but only a couple of really outstanding perfect episodes.

The last few episodes of this season's Bojack made up for the Mr Peanutbutter stuff.

Agree on Rick and Morty. The greater storyline was much more fleshed out, one or two weak episodes but mostly brilliant.
I’ve just found that Rick and Morty is on Foxtel now on a new channel 9Go! I’m about to watch my first episode

4E719AF7-09DF-4011-8D31-8175AED7F725.jpeg

I’ve just found that Rick and Morty is on Foxtel now on a new channel 9Go! I’m about to watch my first episode

View attachment 437201
I was about to start watching Rick and Morty with my kids.

My wife asked Freo Jr what it was about.

He told her.

No Rick and Morty for us.

He told her.

Wives can be so unreasonable!

Never watched it and have tried not to read spoliers except for what a few people in here have said.
It’s obviously been on for a while if its already half way through season 2 but It’s on at nearly midnight so I haven’t noticed it.

He told her.

im_whipped_t_shirt-r3f1ecff2f5e548c784184c0a420b9e0e_k2gm8_540.jpg

Ok so first episode watched.
I have to admit I didn’t really get it, I’ll have to watch a few more.
I'm going to watch it stoned.

Sounds like that sort of show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too friggin hot to sleep, about to watch ‘Natural Born Killers’
I dont think I’ve seen this.
Script by Tarantino, directed by Oliver Stone, so you know it has good ideas and its head up its arse.

Script by Tarantino, directed by Oliver Stone, so you know it has good ideas and its head up its arse.
I acttually have seen it, but like 20 years ago. Gonna enjoy it, Woody is a big fav :thumbsu:

I finally got around to checking out Stranger Things... which of course resulted in me binge watching both seasons being the sucker for 80s nostalgia I am. Really enjoyed them, though S1 was way better than S2.

Too friggin hot to sleep, about to watch ‘Natural Born Killers’
I dont think I’ve seen this.
Speaking of Oliver Stone I watched Platoon again the other day, such a great Vietnam movie. Up there with Apocalypse Now & Full Metal Jacket.

Oh really? I've recorded it so I'll watch it a couple of more times and try to get into it. I have to dig up season 1 though and start from scratch I reckon.
I rate it because the songs are good. Even though each episode is pretty self contained they're better watched in order.

I rate it because the songs are good. Even though each episode is pretty self contained they're better watched in order.

As far as animated comedies go it's not really that self-contained, there are plenty of multi-episode plot arcs that you don't really get from your traditional shows of that genre.

As far as animated comedies go it's not really that self-contained, there are plenty of multi-episode plot arcs that you don't really get from your traditional shows of that genre.
Helpful pricks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back